Chapter 1

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 1
☆ RPR

I stared blankly at the river flowing in front of my eyes.

The dewdrops that formed on the beer can in my hand wet my fingers and dripped down to the floor. After taking another sip of the lukewarm beer, Won Yoo-ha let out a deep sigh and approached the end of the fence with his limping legs.

"..."

All that can be seen under the fence is the river's black water.

I lightly spread my fingers, holding the beer can dropping it into the river.

So far away that no sound can be heard as it hits the water.

Perfect.

I quietly took my cell phone out of my pocket and entered the largest portal site in Korea. On the main page of the entertainment column, all sorts of gossip about celebrities popped up today.

I moved my hand and searched for a single word.

Lightning.

'Lightning Kwon Hyuk-gyu, an outright 'love star', has a girlfriend 'sasaeng'?

'Lightning'Lee Hee-min, charged with violence after drinking... "Sorry to the fans" apology video

'Lightning Hao-ran, going to China after absurd remarks?... Signed the contract with Icheon Entertainment "under positive review."

[PRD: Sasaeng/(사생팬) This slang derives from a Korean word (sa for "private" and saeng for "life") that refers to an obsessive fan who stalks or otherwise violates the privacy of a Korean idol.]

It was the news of the members of my group, 'Lightning.'

The so-called 'mangdol' does not appear on the portal site's real-time search terms or even on the main page, and you can only check one or two articles by writing down the group name.

The 5-year-old leader of that 'Mangdol' was Won Yoo-ha.

[PRD: Mangdol/망돌 means flopped idol group.)

"Fuck..."

While leading the group for five years, the curses I repeated in my head several times slipped out of my lips.

'Bastards.'

I scrolled down, feeling the anger rising to the tip of my head.

Unlike other idols, there weren't many comments on my group member's articles.

In the end, Won Yoo-ha entered the fan form of his group, which he had consciously avoided for the past few days.

The bulletin board, which was almost dead because of the lack of active people, was shaking as if it had caught fire.

In a bad way, of course.

- The group is called Lightning and it really does disappear like light hahaha it follows the title!

- I can't believe this. I thought the kids were kind, I'm going crazy... all those fan signs for nothing.

(Broken albums, torn photo cards)