Chapter 57

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 57

When Ju Danwoo took the main rapper position in Team six.

'Crap.'

It is impossible in the first place to go head to head with Danwoo using the rap skills I practiced for only a few days. I can't keep up with the skills Danwoo Ju has accumulated so far, the amount of practice, and, above all, the talent he has.

It was a certain defeat before even going on stage, but I couldn't give up.

Then what should I do?

After thinking about it, I came to one conclusion.

'Let's increase the power of expression.'

I chose to invest the remaining points in expression.

If I couldn't follow Danwoo Ju's rap, as much as possible, I had to draw the public's focus to something else to see.

'Vocal and dancing skills are important, but a lot can change with just one expression, the stage.'

Interpretation of the song, emotions contained in the song, facial expression acting. Depending on how all of these things are expressed on stage, the concentration of the audience changes in real-time.

Fortunately, the stat that can be buffed by combining Expressiveness with Concentration was previously unlocked, so I raised the Expressiveness by one level and aimed for a synergistic effect.

Fortunately, that strategy seemed to work, and the moment I got on the stage and performed, I could feel the eyes of the crowd following me.

It was in the middle of the performance, trying not to lose that concentration as much as possible.

-Ding-dong!

-...!

Unlock (Expression) stat growth!

Talent (Concentration): B S- (Stat rise x5) Unlocked - Synchronization complete)

The sudden lifting of the ban was made.

The familiar notification sound rang during the performance, and the unexpected notification window unilaterally informed me that I had achieved another lift.

'... I get it now.'

Thanks to that, I was able to understand how the hell my stats were getting unlocked.

So far, the ban has been lifted twice.

One time was when I wanted to improve my ability as a main vocalist during the first contest, and the second time was when I wanted to improve my ability as a main rapper in the second contest.

In other words, the unlock condition was simple.

'When the purpose of the system and my purpose coincide.'

The purpose of the system is to make my debut through <Design Your Idol>. Accordingly, all quests are given with that in mind.

In the purpose of such a structured system, while following this compulsory quest, the system tried to prevent my escape each time by granting a quest with a stronger penalty.