Chapter 98

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 98

There were only two days left before the final stage when the training camp in preparation for the competition was completed.

"Bye!"

"See you in two days!"

After unpacking their belongings from the dorm, where they would never return, regardless of whether they debuted or not, the trainees left short greetings to each other and quickly got into the car.

I also headed to one side, checking the vehicle numbers lined up to pick up each trainee. Soon, a familiar man raised his hand and greeted me with a friendly smile.

"Shall we go? Have you packed all your luggage?"

"Yes."

The person waiting for me was one of LON's road managers, who was introduced to me by Director Kwon last time. After briefly saying hello to the person who was in charge of my care until <Design Your Idol> ended, I immediately got into the car.

"Really. Yoo-ha, I stopped by the house, and there didn't seem to be any problems, and it didn't seem like anyone had broken in. It was obvious that only you had touched the number keys."

As I was looking out the window as the car started smoothly and quickly drove away from the training center, I suddenly turned my head inside the car when I heard something.

"Yes, thank you for checking."

"Is there anything else I need to take from home? Should I go to work like this?"

"I think it'll be okay. You can now leave."

I answered like that and let out a small sigh of relief. I was worried because it had already been over two weeks since I left the house, but fortunately, it seemed like no one had entered.

However, if it looks like someone has touched the number key, it probably means that the area around your house is not that safe. It seemed like leaving home was the right choice.

-For the time being, pack your bags and move into the trainee dormitory because the security of your house is weak right now.

About a week before the last training camp began, I picked up my bags and returned to KRM's trainee dormitory, where I lived until my parents passed away. To be precise, it was after I had made my own arrangements with Director Kwon.

Director Kwon said that it would be a good idea to stay in the trainee dormitory before and after the final training camp for <Design Your Idol> begins, that is, until I debut and get a lodging.

Regarding the recent incident, my personal information was already publicly known, and there may be reporters near my house who are full of thoughts of sasaeng or writing provocative articles.

-If we neglect the management of trainees, it will be a pain in the ass. I'll take turns checking the house once in a while, so come back whenever you can. You don't want to wake up and make eye contact with a stranger.