Chapter 82

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 82

I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep my place in this ranking announcement.

Muggle tickets will go to Kang Hyun-jin, a trainee who had a lot of screen time in the third contest. I'll go down as Voldemort.

But that's all, I can't change anything.

It might have been dangerous if this villain narrative stuck in the beginning, but a fandom had already formed among the surviving trainees, including me.

And this villain narrative did not have enough power to shake the fandom.

'Kang Hyunjin knows they must have forced a narrative onto me.'

They must have decided it was okay to create a stimulating narrative by cutting the recording to some extent. Me and my fans will be upset, but there is no reason for broadcasters to consider such things.

Although I became a victim of this contest, it was inevitable. Since the beginning of <Design Your Idol>, Kang Hyunjin and I have always had a weird atmosphere with each other, and we started the fire wonderfully.

It was an unavoidable choice for the stage, but in any case, this villain narrative was something I brought upon myself.

'... If I hadn't taken action in that situation, I would likely have been labeled an incompetent leader then.'

No matter how you responded, you couldn't avoid becoming the target. From the moment I became a team with Hyunjin Kang, it was expected that I would suffer losses to some extent, so there was no reason to be bitter now.

But other trainees were different.

* * *

"This is so irritating!!!!"

"..."

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet..."

"Stop."

As we rode in the taxi, I quietly let out a word of warning to silence Aiden, who continued to grumble.

Aiden was silent for a while, then glanced at me with a pouty expression,

"Yoo-ha, don't you think this is unfair?"

"What's wrong with it? It's a broadcast."

On the contrary, Aiden Lee's spirited spirit showed no signs of giving up. Even though I spoke calmly, he just became more eager.

"... At that time, if it weren't Yoo-ha, our team would've been ruined."

"Um~. I watched the midterm evaluation, and I can clearly see that."

"... Yoo-ha also gave trainee Kang Hyunjin an extra day, but that was cut. So annoying."

"Yes? Yoo-ha, you really did do well."

"I think I should have said something at that time... I was being quiet. I was too afraid... I'm sorry.

Following the excited Aiden Lee, this time Danwoo Ju showed signs of falling into endless self-reproach, so I urgently decided to open my mouth to stop them from shoveling.

"Let's stop talking about the past. We didn't meet today for this."

"But..."

"Still.."

I let out a small sigh at the appearance of the two, who nonetheless had a lot to say.

Other trainees sent more text messages as if they were worried, but since these two were on the same team in the last competition, they seemed to be more concerned about this broadcast.