Chapter 133

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 133

__________________________________

@lookatyoursmileboy

[XX0901] COEX public fan sign preview

#WONYOOHA #ONEDEAR #YOURONE

(whiteribbontiedneck_flower crown32.jpg)

(looking//camera)

(yoohawavehand_smiley.png)

(laceeye patch_with petals sprinkledbyfan)

__________________________________

'Are you crazy...?'

A Yoo-ha biased YourOne couldn't help but be amazed when she saw Yoo-ha's photos posted on social media.

Even though it was a preview photo that was clearly uploaded right after filming and had not yet been retouched, Won Yoo-ha was showing off his sparkling visuals even today.

The fan let out a small sigh as she moved his fingers and saved the photo as if she were possessed.

'I would have gone if it weren't for work.'

A fan came to the broadcasting station today to participate as an audience member in OneDear's first public broadcast.

OneDear's first stage outside of the showcase. Winning the contest itself was a very happy event, but the individual fan who had to miss the fan signing event because of it had no choice but to swallow her regret.

'How can one be so gorgeous?'

As if they had been waiting for this day, YourOne gave them all kinds of novel fan items.

A personal fan took down the timeline lightly. The members who participated in the fan signing event were posting detailed reviews along with photos.

-I finally achieved it. Putting a lace eye patch on Won Yoo-ha ^-^ I feel proud of my achievement today, and this idol is now my "bride"

└You are truly a loser. Thank you so much.

└Nothing much to say. I will continue to do my best. Next time, he will wear a veil.

└Please be blessed

-No, guys, I found this while looking at the picture. What is Ju Danwoo's hand now??? Do you know the names written underneath those pitch-black hands?

└Danwoo... Every time it was a fan's turn, he wrote the fans' names on his hand... He kept checking the faces and names and nodding his head as if he was trying to memorize them...

└wow Danwoo....

-I told Chan-hee to call me Noona because I was older than him, and as I took a turn, I said, "Actually, I am younger than you. ^^," and Chan-hee made a shocked and betrayed expression. Why is it so funny? I'm sorry oppa. If you're handsome and cute, you're younger than me. Well, I want to hear you call me Noona, too. ٩(•́•́)و

-I think Serim really is a one-in-a-million idol. When I zoned out admiring him, he squeezed my clasped hands and said, "Noona?" But is this really the sense of a rookie idol?