Chapter 58

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 58

Cheon Serim walked back into the waiting room with a bad expression

He sat with a pale face next to his group who learned about the current situation through the internet.

Everyone exchanged worried glances

'Is the agency gonna call him in?'

It was early this morning that the so-called 'runaway' was identified after an idol's mention, and the community started to light on fire. Cheon Serim's agency must have learned about the situation through phone calls from fans.

According to the already set schedule, Cheon Serim has to go to the broadcasting station. If you do not attend the mini-fan meeting, it will only prove you are conscious of the controversy.

"We're going to go to a mini-fan meeting now!"

"Yes!"

"...Okay!"

As such, Cheon Serim seemed to be trying to keep his guard up. However, despite this, his sinking atmosphere could not be hidden.

While moving to the lobby, looking at the back of Cheon Serim's head, I thought about the name that came up in the community.

'Was it Snatches Kim Minho?'

It was written in the initial consonant, but after just one additional search, I immediately knew who the idol who created the controversy by referring to Cheon Serim was.

The 2nd year idol group Snatch from 8 Entertainment. Among them, Kim Minho, who is the leader, is the starting point of this controversy, and I already knew what kind of person he was.

-Ah, you want me to share a waiting room with people I have never heard of... It's like a real zoo in here. Are you even good enough to be here?

-If you see a senior, you should lower your head first. Don't be a prideful b¡tch.

-Why do we have to go into the cramped waiting room? Can't we just kick them out? The hallway is spacious and nice, why don't they prepare over there?

It's because before I returned, when I was a rookie idol who had just started working, I had a history of encountering them once at a local performance.

'It's common in the entertainment world to rank high, but I think they were the most persistent.'

He acted like a brat to the public, staff, and even fellow celebrities.

In the end, everyone aims at the public's attention, and since everything is influenced by the recognition gained through it, people in the same industry have no choice but to be sensitive to popularity.

As such, even if we were the same age and the same amount of practice, we couldn't help but have different attitudes towards each other depending on our popularity, and among them, we were in a lucky position that we would only get looked down upon sometimes.

However, their rank order was persistent but as well as their low quality.

It was because they were kicked out of the waiting room because they couldn't keep attacking others verbally, and because they changed the order of the stage and moved their stage earlier, which was supposed to be later, by the time we performed, Snatch fans were all hooked.