Chapter 36

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 36

Anet divided the trainees into five groups ahead of time for the next broadcast of <Design Your Idol>.

Each team, which mixed all grades and balanced in their own way, was scheduled to group downtown Seoul tomorrow and hold another guerrilla flash mob for the last publicity stunt before the <Design Your Idol> premiere.

The flash mob is to attract the public's attention and stimulate curiosity once again.

'The last aggro right before the broadcast.'

Accordingly, each team gathered in the auditorium and practiced "Look'' together as a group.

However, only one team stood apart from the others.

"Move your feet fast! In the end, you're going too slow!"

"Sorry!"

It was because the team that received special treatment, the so-called 'Ace' team made up of only A-rank trainees, made a special appearance on Anet's music program 'Music A' rather than a guerilla flash mob.

'... Gods..'

I sighed and relaxed my sore shoulders. Under the supervision of dance mentor Jane, we were trying to match the stage formation for 'Look.'

Appearing in 'Music A' this time was a reward and privilege given to the trainees who received an A grade in the last re-grading evaluation.

Following the 'Look' practice video released for the center selection last time, only a few people got the opportunity to show their faces to the public right before the <Design Your Idol> broadcast.

Besides, participating in a music program is the ultimate goal of all the trainees, so everyone seemed happy. Everyone was so passionate.

As a result, there was also a fight of quantity to come to the fore on a larger scale, and most of such wars of nerves were conducted in a subtle spirit fight.

"Won Yoo-ha is a bit... Hmm, wouldn't it be better to go back? I think you're a little underwhelming."

Of course, some trainees spoke their minds openly.

Like Yu Chanhee in front of me.

'... That's why I need to avoid the spotlight the whole time.'

With a fake smile on my face, I stared blankly at Yu Chanhee, who had been expressing his opinion about hiding me inside the formation somehow.

Class A's 'Look' stage took advantage of the member composition of 15 members, and there were sections where the formation was changed several times in a simple but dynamic form. It was because of some equity.

The position of Kang Hyunjin, the center, does not change, but the trainees in front move to the back, and the trainees on the side gather in the center, trying to distribute the focus evenly.

However, even after changing the formation and adjusting the position, it was inevitable that the trainees who stayed in the center for a long time were the most stable trainees in Class A. Still, Yu Chanhee was constantly trying to get me out of the side and back of the formation by mentioning stability.

'It seems he doesn't like me at all.'

What should I do?

After Jane left, we arranged formations on our own. At the same time, I was lightly adjusting the positions of the trainees.