Chapter 93

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 93

"Captivate, more SPARK! A brightly shining light in your heated heart-"

While singing the chorus of the song without accompaniment, I could feel Do Ji-hyeok looking at me with interest.

Do Ji-hyeok, whose eyes were always relaxed, did not seem to have any tension about the current situation. And I had a rough guess as to where that confidence came from.

After this contest started and I was selected as Do Ji-hyeok's team member, I checked his abilities.

And I couldn't help but be surprised.

『Do Ji-hyeok』

Specialty (Singing): B

Specialty (Dance): A+

Attractiveness (Appearance): A+

Atmosphere: A-

Talent (Expression): A-

Talent (Concentration): A+

Stamina (Body): S-

Stamina (Mental): S+

Buff: (Locked)

Status: Stable

'... 'The lowest is B?'

That's because he had truly shocking numbers.

Among the trainees I have confirmed so far on <Design Your Idol>, the trainee with the highest ability level was Kang Hyun-jin. He had a monstrous ability window with three S ranks.

However, Kang Hyun-jin also had clear weaknesses. While most of his stats were high, his vocals were at a C+ level, which means that compared to other trainees who appeared in <Design Your Idol>, he barely managed to stay in the lower to middle range.

But Do Ji-hyuk was different. He's at the top of all his stats, and even at his lowest ability level, he's level B.

B could be said to be in the upper-middle range of <Design Your Idol> in terms of vocal skills.

There was a reason for his relaxed attitude toward everything.

Cases like Do Ji-hyuk clearly know the extent of his skills. So, he must have a clear idea of ​​how far he can rise in <Design Your Idol> and how far he can go.

But, despite that, I thought I was worthy of competing with Do Ji-hyuk. Obviously, my abilities cannot be compared to Do Ji-hyuk's when taken as a whole.

"Umm... ... ."

"I'm worried."

It's not like I didn't have a chance.

After the tests of all the center candidates, including me, were completed, the trainees who sat down began to worry about voting.