Chapter 96

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 96

Do Ji-hyeok created a 'legendary fancam' in the last contest, attracting even more fans, and took first place in the third-ranking ceremony.

He was able to stand out on stage partly because Do Ji-hyuk's qualities were extraordinary, but also because it was based on another premise.

At that time, Do Ji-hyeok succeeded in capturing the attention of idol makers by presenting a performance that 'stands out' among his team members who were unable to fully highlight his presence.

The foundation for this was team members who were unable to sufficiently show their presence due to their relatively low skills. This is because Do Ji-hyeok's presence shined even brighter with the trainees in the background.

The same was true for Hwang Young-oh.

'Among people who are all good at it, if one person doesn't do well, he or she will have no choice but to stand out.'

Looking at it objectively, Hwang Young-oh's skills are not low. Even if he made a mistake once and fell to an F grade, he has a record of getting a B grade in the first-level evaluation. As a vocalist, he has enough ability to aim for the main position.

But human standards are relative. This means that when evaluating something, the standards are not always the same.

Therefore, if Hwang Young-oh had been in Team 2, he would have been able to show his presence even if he did it moderately like he does now.

But that is impossible in Group 1.

'Moderately' doesn't work in this team right now. Because everyone is anxious to keep their skills alive.

If Hwang Young-o shows 'adequate' skills among them, it will look like he is particularly lagging behind. Regardless of his actual skills and how he might appear to other teams.

'That will have an impact on his future debut. Because once a perception is established, it lasts a long time.'

As this is a live broadcast on the threshold of debut, there will be many people paying more attention. The immaturity in the final competition will soon become an image that will remain very long.

That was exactly what Hwang Young-oh missed that this stage will remain forever.

So, if he wasn't going to give up his dream of debuting, Hwang Young-oh had to somehow fit himself to the level of his teammates.

"Hyung, I... Can you tell me this part again?"

Only then will we be able to survive after <Design Your Idol>.

In other words, it means that Hwang Young-oh had no choice from the beginning.

"Huh?"

After returning to the practice room after finishing filming, Do Ji-hyeok rarely looked surprised at Hwang Young-oh's request. Then Hwang Young-oh spoke shyly.

"Hmm... Well, this part of the movement is a bit difficult... It doesn't work out well when you do it alone... ... ."