Chapter 157

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 157

'Something like this doesn't happen usually?'

The manager thought irritatedly as he parked the car at the event venue he had finally arrived at. After driving for 5 hours, his body was already close to exhaustion.

Since he has five years of experience as a road manager, he doesn't suddenly get tired of driving, but the reason he thought today was a tough day was because of the incidents that kept happening.

-What? Why is this like this?

It started with a sudden tire failure. Not long after leaving the hotel, the tire broke down and had to be replaced urgently.

In addition, there was no place to change tires in the early morning, so the manager had no choice but to call a colleague to change the van.

Even that took up much time, and the journey wasn't easy. The highway was blocked by endless cutting-offs and sudden accidents until an argument broke out with a driver who was swearing all the time.

Because we left early to prepare for any unforeseen circumstances, we were not late for the scheduled morning rehearsal, but it was clear that we arrived with much difficulty.

In the meantime, the manager's frustration rose to a peak as he was interrupted on his way in by fans who were camped out near the venue as if waiting for the cast.

"Guys!"

"Bye! See you later!"

In the meantime, as the members opened the car windows and even casually exchanged greetings, the manager finally couldn't bear it anymore and made a demand.

"Guys, because you guys are saying that, more and more people are coming. Let's not do anything unnecessary and close the door."

"... ... ."

At those words, silence fell not only from the members in the back seat but also from the outside, and the manager looked back through the rearview mirror as if he had noticed for a moment that it was a mistake. It was because I recognized that my voice was a little loud.

"... Please come after eating. It gets cold at night, so be sure to bring a hot pack."

However, immediately after smiling softly and greeting the fans outside the window, Won Yoo-ha naturally closed the door, and the manager quickly turned his eyes forward again.

"Hyung."

"Uh-huh."

At that time, Won Yoo-ha spoke quietly from behind, and he looked back again. Won Yoo-ha looked at him quietly and said.

"I hope you will be careful about what you say when they are around. It's inappropriate to say that to my fans, and I don't want them to hear it."

"... ... ."

At those words, the manager could feel his anger growing again without him knowing.

There was nothing wrong with what Won Yoo-ha said. Certainly, from the perspective of doing business with fans, it was not right for a manager next to an artist to speak in such a way. If fans hear that, it could develop into various problems.

But.

"... I'm sorry, Yoo-ha. Why can't you understand this? I told you, if you keep giving excuses like that, you'll only end up in danger."