Chapter 87

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 87

"... Y-You asked me to stand on stage with you."

Ju Danwoo spoke cautiously and hesitantly.

"I don't know yet if I will ever be able to debut. However, when <Design Your Idol> is over, if I become a member.. I really want to stand on the same stage as you, Yoo-ha."

"Hyung, I don't want to see you give up here.."

After Ju Dan-woo's words were finished, Cheon Se-rim continued without delay.

"Personally, I owe Hyung a lot, and Hyung is an easy person to work with. It will never be the same if you leave..."

"... What?"

"So, can't you just not get off?"

It sounded like he was asking for a favor, even though he had no reason to do so. So I couldn't help but be more confused. Because he had no reason to do this to me.

"... I'd really hate if you left... I hope that Hyung will do his best."

"... What do I have to gain from doing my best for you? Rather, it is certain that my disappearance will increase the chances of you remaining in the debut zone."

In the honest tone, I couldn't stand the momentary feeling of rejection and spit it out.

No matter who heard it, it was quite an aggressive rebuttal, but it didn't seem to have any effect on Cheon Se-rim.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. But aren't you underestimating me too much? I have the confidence to debut with or without hyung."

It was because he sneered as if he was laughing and hit back like that.

So, while Cheon Se-rim scolded me not to think of useless help, I couldn't figure out what to say.

"But Yoo-ha, why are you trying to get off?"

At Aiden Lee's innocent question, I turned my gaze to him. Aiden Lee was looking at me with a blank gaze, with a face that didn't seem to think much of anything.

Cheon Se-rim or Ju Dan-woo had a rough idea of ​​why I wanted to get off the train, so they probably wouldn't have asked about it, but Aiden Lee didn't seem to even think about it at all.

"... I'm not trying to get off only <Design Your Idol>. I'm thinking of leaving KRM as well."

I had no choice but to tell him. The reason why I want to get off <Design Your Idol>.

"The situation shows no sign of calming down. Then, the only way would be for the target of the rumor to disappear."