Chapter 47

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 47

The members of Group 6 who had their positions reversed were Ju Danwoo and Park Woo-jae, and a trainee who did a vocal position in the previous mission.

In the case of Ju Dan-woo and Park Woo-Jae, their positions were changed from rap to vocal, and the other one took the main rapper position.

At the time of the announcement of the reverse position, both of them were assigned positions as the main vocalist or sub-vocalist one on the screen, but it seemed that the main vocalist was Park Woo-jae. Danwoo Ju seemed to be pushed into the role of sub-vocalist.

In addition, looking at the way the formation was organized and the composition, it seemed that Park Woo-jae was the center and the leader.

'The team seems to be controlled by Park Woo-jae.'

If one person's influence within the team is too strong, that kind of thing would happen sometimes.

It may be a strategic choice, but in my opinion, the current position in which the main vocalist was Park Woo-jae, not Ju Dan-woo, did not look like a good idea.

Ju Dan-woo's vocal skills were excellent enough to make me wonder if the reverse position was meaningful, while Park Woo-jae showed decent skills in rap, but never showed his characteristics in vocals.

"I'll start the evaluation of Group 6."

The evaluation confirmed my doubts.

"... Um, is this really for the best?"

They didn't get good reviews from the mentors.

Cha Mina was the first to frown and raise the microphone.

"Woojae, why did you lower your range so much?"

"... I think it was an inevitable choice to match the vocal key."

"Okay? 'Same And Different' is a lower key than 'Look.' Wouldn't it be easier for Danwoo to sing that note if he could sing 'Look' well enough? Danwoo, what do you think?"

"Um, yes?"

Ju Dan-woo, who was out of breath because of the intense choreography, suddenly raised his head and looked at Mina Cha. Minas face turned cold.

"Danwoo. Sing this part with one key."

"..."

Danwoo was silent for a while with a hesitant face. Park Woo-jae was glaring at Ju Danwoo, revealing his displeasure.

Danwoo Ju face looked as if he felt the side eye, but he soon sang along to the original version of 'Same And Different', which Mina played.

Unlike Park Woo-jae, who digested the arranged version with a lower key, Ju Danwoo neatly matched the original pitch.

When Ju Dan-woo's song was over, Mina Cha opened her mouth,

"You are doing well."

"..."

"How did you decide on your position?"

"It was decided according to each trainee's wishes!"

"Did Danwoo say he wanted to do sub-vocal one instead of being the main vocalist?"

"... Yes."

After a moment of silence, Ju Danwoo quietly nodded. Park Woo-jae added on making excuses.