Chapter 5

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 5

'... Yoo Yeon-yeon's 'New Life?'

The trainees tilted their heads at the unexpected song.

All the trainees who were to appear on <Design Your Idol> were contacted in advance to prepare a song that would allow them to dance and sing simultaneously.

That's why all trainees who went through the level test first had been practicing the dance songs of senior idol groups. A song that is moderately well-known and can highlight your strengths and cover up your weaknesses.

In particular, the trainees usually choose the songs of the seniors of their agency. It was to show the connection between the senior idol group and the junior himself, highlighting each agency's color.

Of course, Won Yoo-ha also chose the songs of seniors from his agency. But the problem is.

'... That's the single released after senior Yoo Yeon-yeon left KRM.'

She is in fact a senior, but a senior who escaped from her agency.

Yoo Yeon-yeon was the center and main vocalist of the female idol group 'Lumiel', which KRM debuted seven years ago. From the beginning of her debut, she gained sensational popularity with her outstanding beauty and clear voice.

However, she also attracted a lot of criticism, and her lacking dance skills became a hot topic.

The public clamored that it wasn't a lack of talent but a lack of sincerity.

In addition, 'Lumiel' includes many members with excellent dancing skills, so Yoo Yeon-yeon stood out even more.

Of course, KRM's original plan should have been to adjust Yoo Yeon-yeon to the back during dance sequences.

However, perhaps among those who are shining, Yoo Yeon-yeon stood out. The appearance that KRM couldn't bear to let go of in the debut group also attracted attention.

KRM seemed to believe that Yoo Yeon-yeon's skills would improve with time, but people have limits. Yoo Yeon-yeon did not improve until the end of her contract.

Yoo Yeon-yeon, who dropped out of school herself, left KRM after the 5-year contract period ended. Then, she began laying the groundwork for her full-on solo career, and 'New Life' was the song that served as the springboard for that.

Being from 'Lumiel', I can't completely let go of dancing, but the core of this song is singing, not dancing, a song that seems to tell not show.

In the end, the song with only light steps and point movements and no noteworthy performance was Yoo Yeon-yeon's solo debut song 'New Life'.

Besides, the atmosphere of 'New Life' was ambiguous. It's definitely on the dark side, but it's on the melodic side so you can add steps or point movements, so it doesn't sink, it feels like it's floating on top.

No matter what way you look at it, it doesn't look like a dance song for an audition.

♬♪

-In the darkroom

Only gray noise

Trainee Won Yoo-ha, moving his body lightly while listening to the intro, opened his mouth. The voice that came out through his calm expression was clear.