Chapter 15

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 15

"You may be wondering what criteria is for the 'Look' center candidates. Now, it will be revealed through the screen."

Along with those words, the reasons the trainees on <Design Your Idol> wrote were revealed, starting with Hyunjin Kang, whose name was called first.

As for the reasons listed under the other four trainees, many were moderately skillful. Clear dance lines, outstanding performance skills, and overall balance.

However, the reason written under my picture was focused on other things rather than my skills.

"Because he is a trainee with visuals suitable for the center, I think it will be easy for him to catch the viewers' attention."

"I think he is suitable for being the main center of a survival program because he is a growth-type trainee who achieved growth from D to A grade at once."

[Anyway, since he is from KRM Entertainment, getting attention in the early stages is expected to be easy.

Many reviews said it was because I have a visual that suits the center rather than my ability or because I'm a character suitable for broadcasting.

'... No wonder.'

Perhaps the phrases that cited visuals or recognition were common to other candidates. Most of the trainees selected now were selected based on their current popularity.

I turned my eyes to Kang Hyunjin, Do Jihyeok, Aiden Lee, and Yu Chanhee. These four people have many elements that will attract viewers' attention now and in the future.

Needless to say, Kang Hyunjin is the son of a top-notch actor couple, and in the case of Do Ji-hyeok, it has not been announced yet. Still, around the time the trainees' profiles were released, an article was published as a cast member from Mandol, and it was planned to create an issue immediately.

Aiden Lee was also a person with a formidable narrative and background, and Yu Chanhee belonged to the trainee rap crew as a member of DIO, so it seemed that he had a well-rounded amount of fans.

'The next level of recognition... It must be me.'

Coming from KRM, a large entertainment company called the "famous idol family", I was known as the trainee who could easily attract attention in the early stages after them.

Large entertainment agencies have always been the subject of public curiosity. It is because entertainment companies tend to have a solid position, capital, history, and related know-how compared to other agencies, and that is why they used to integrate all of those elements and eventually send out the most well-rounded idol groups.

'In other words, it's a guaranteed check.'

It's no exaggeration to say that there are very few cases where idol groups from large groups miss out on the Rookie of the Year award, and that's why the trainees were also struggling to get into a large agency because there is no more guaranteed success than debuting in a large group.

As such, I was bound to receive unconditional public attention at the beginning of the broadcast. There must be quite a few people who watch <Design Your Idol> out of curiosity just because the KRM Entertainment graduates appear.

In the past, there was a memory that Kim Mingi was the first to become an issue with the modifier, that he was a KRM trainee rather than his skill. Ultimately, he took his attention in the early days, turned it into a name, and succeeded in his debut.