Chapter 130

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 130

"You need to change your clothes quickly!"

"Ugh, it's so wet it won't come off!"

"Here's a towel!"

After finishing the performance of the title song 'UTOPIA', we each took the towel handed to us by the staff and quickly dried ourselves.

Although our faces looked fine thanks to the waterproof makeup, the members had to work harder than expected to remove the clothes stuck to their bodies.

The members, who were struggling to manage their half-wet hair, soon began to change into their final outfits.

"There are two songs left now, right?"

"Okay, the next song is... ah."

Ju Dan-woo's face drooped as he answered a question from Do Ji-hyuk, who was busy putting on and tidying up his clothes.

'Of course.'

Likewise, I couldn't hide my mixed feelings the moment I thought of the next song.

A set list of nine songs in total. Of the two remaining songs, the song to be played next was 'Look', the theme song of <Design Your Idol>, which had more intense choreography than the title.

"Do we have anything to add to our shoes to help?"

I tried to come up with a solution urgently.

"No! You just have to go up!"

There seemed to be nothing that could improve the situation.

The members had already had trouble with the water gradually accumulating while performing the title song. Even as I change my clothes, the sound of rain gradually gets stronger, so the next stage will be even more difficult than the previous one.

'If you fall, it's a big problem.'

There is no action more dangerous than dancing on a rainy stage. And if you even slip your foot, injury is inevitable.

"I'm going up on stage!"

I wanted to find a solution somehow, but time was running out and there was nothing I could do to stop the rain. In the end, we had to go up on stage again without any defenses.

"Waaaa!!"

As soon as I got on stage, another round of cheers poured out. But even amidst the cheers, I could tell that the fans were watching us with concern.

So, while I was standing among those gazes, I couldn't help but think.

'Reenactment of the past.'

About what the system's purpose is.