Chapter 84

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 84

I've never felt burdened by becoming a public figure and having to reveal many aspects of my life.

Rather, I thought it was something I had to tolerate. In exchange, "You will be loved by many people and be able to stand on stage."

However, despite this, there were times when I regretted having becoming an idol.

-Talk about family affairs today, Yoo-ha.

-What?

- One of the cast members appearing this time had a similar past story to yours. A kid from an orphanage who wants to be a singer. If you bury it there and talk about it, it will become a hot topic. You can't miss your chance

-...

About two years after Lightning's debut, through the recommendation of the president at the time, I was invited to appear as a panelist in an audition program on a cable channel. l revealed I was from an orphanage and that I was in poor condition after my parents' accident and fell out of the debut group of LON.

The fact that I was in the debut group of LON, which was continuously filming a career-high at the time, caught people's attention for a small amount of time.

At the time, the president of Robinson, the agency, liked it, but the moment I saw the comments under the article with the president, I couldn't help but regret it.

-irresponsible ass parents. died right before his debut and ruined his life, they shouldn't have adopted him in the first place.

-LON memberLightning member, KRMRobinson hahahahahahaha your life went downhill in an instant, right? What is this because of the parents?

-So pitiful... Then he lost his parents twice.. If they couldn't take responsibility, they shouldn't have adopted him.

- His past is really sad.. Even after being adopted, his family went bankrupt not long after that, so he moved around the provinces for a while.

__________________________________

The article was full of verbal abuse.

Comments that pity me and criticize my parents who passed away. The moment I saw that, I realized that I had done something irreparable.

It was nice to pity and curse me. Because that was something I was willing to accept anyway.

But not my parents.

I never want anyone badmouthing my parents.

I requested a response from the agency.

- Rather, it's a good thing, because you were portrayed as a pitiful child, your gaze is good now. If you correct yourself here or add something else, Lighting will have yet another failure.

The boss lightly ignored my opinion.

Still, I couldn't do anything.

Because I was nothing more than an idol of a group that didn't sell, and that's why I didn't have any power.

So, for a while, I had no choice but to watch the situation without doing anything until my past was mentioned, my parents were scolded, and the public soon shifted their attention to other topics.