Chapter 145

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 145

"Actually, I thought that during the second competition, it wasn't Jinwoo Kim's fault; it was because I wasn't good enough, and my attitude was really bad, so I failed in the debut group."

Yu Chan-hee continued quietly. He didn't want to admit it. He hated Kim Jin-woo even more and detested me for overlaying that image. But he couldn't help but worry that maybe he was actually the problem.

"But today, after listening to Hyung-seop, I thought, ah, what should I say... ... ."

I just watched Yu Chan-hee gauge my inner thoughts because I felt like I knew roughly what he was thinking.

"... Honestly, I thought he would be angry. But he wasn't angry at all."

Yu Chan-hee smiled reassuringly as he said that.

"I was rather relieved. I guess I didn't do anything wrong."

For a long time, Yu Chan-hee could not help but suffer from disbelief, wondering if his efforts and skills were wrong.

"I think I was doing well at that time."

But it seemed like he was finally able to erase that distrust.

At that time, he realized that what he had heard was not the truth but was just a lie from an employee who was trying to cover up the situation and somehow silence Yu Chan-hee.

Yu Chan-hee went silent and then spoke slowly.

"Kim Jin-woo's debut with Hiers is something that cannot be undone. I'm also a bit surprised, but now I'm not angry about it at all. I couldn't debut with Hiers, but thanks to that, I could appear in <Design Your Idol> and debuted with OneDear."

"... ... ."

"I'm still not familiar with OneDear Yu Chan-hee, but I'm even less familiar with Hiers Yu Chan-hee. If you think about it now."

At the same time, Yu Chan-hee spoke in a self-deprecating manner.

"If you think about it that way, it's actually fortunate. Thanks to Jinwoo Kim pushing me, I could try more things and receive more love. Maybe I should say thank you for that."

"There is absolutely nothing to be thankful for. Everything that happened after that was all because of you."

"... Well, what are you saying again? Out of the blue."

Yu Chan-hee scratched his head. 

Then he sighed softly and rolled his eyes.

"Can I ask just one question?"

"What?"

"Just... There is something I thought about after listening to Hyungseop today. I did really well back then, and I did so well that I could debut as a singer. I think I need to do better and work harder."