Chapter 121

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 121

OneDear's trailers, which started with Yoo-ha, were released one after another throughout the day.

The second person to be revealed was Ju Dan-woo.

In the released trailer, Danwoo sat in a peaceful library with the warm sunlight shining on his face.

The surroundings are quiet, and he sits by the window with white curtains flowing, reading a book with his eyes downcast.

The slow camera movement soon passed by Danwoo Ju and captured the book he was reading.

A book with a gray city on one side and a green forest on the other.

Danwoo Ju's hair flutters as a breeze passes him. He quickly began to turn the pages.

Danwoo raised his head and looked towards the window for a moment, and he straightened his posture.

[...] ... !]

The screen switches to Danwoo Ju looking around with a surprised face.

Before he knew it, he was in the green forest surrounding him. The video ends with Ju Dan-woo looking confused.

The trailer for Cheon Se-rim was released the next day.

Se-rim Cheon is climbing a hill alone, a black camera hanging around his neck.

The gray city illustrated on one side of the book that Ju Dan-woo was reading is located in the background behind him.

Cheon Se-rim leaves reality behind and climbs to the top of the hill. He lifts the camera around his neck and takes pictures of the city in the distance.

And the moment Cheon Se-rim presses the shutter, a change occurs, just like it did with Ju Dan-woo.

The world in the frame changes from a gray city to a green forest in an instant, and Cheon Se-rim lowers the camera with a surprised face.

Before he knew it, the place he was standing on was a green meadow with a forest in the background. Finally, the screen fades out.

When a forest appeared in the trailers of three of the seven members, idol makers expressed their curiosity about OneDear's first concept.

-What?? It's all a forest??

-So, is everyone traveling to the forest? So why isn't Yoo-ha?

-I still don't know what the concept is...

A concept that is still difficult to grasp. While fans made guesses, trailers were continuously released.

The main character of the fourth trailer was Yu Chan-hee.

Yu Chan-hee is wearing a school uniform and a headset, walking down the street as if dancing—light steps, as if he was finishing his daily routine and leaving school.