Chapter 83

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 83

The photos have a different vibe.

All of Won Yoo-ha's photos taken so far were taken in bright, colorful places, as his face shined in the light. The photo the high school fan is looking at has a grim atmosphere.

What was strangest of all was Won Yoo-ha's attitude. It seemed that he was rushing somewhere, perhaps running away. It was a bit blurry.

Unlike the pictures in these photos, where his hat was pressed down tightly, and his mask was raised up to the nose, the pictures today seemed to reveal more of his face.

The highlight was the video.

In the short attached video, a taxi was in front of the camera, and the recording was shaking like crazy. It was difficult to grasp the situation because you couldn't hear anything, but the high school fan soon was shocked.

[...] ... !]

Won Yoo-ha reached out and pushed someone away.

One of the people next to Won Yoo-ha fell to the floor, and at the same time, Won Yoo-ha hesitated as if he had frozen, but that was only for a moment.

The video ends with Won Yoo-ha, who turns away from the person who fell, gets into the taxi, disappears, and the people run towards the taxi as if chasing him.

'Below the attached photos and video was written:'

「Yooha chan! Did you really think you could hide the truth??]

If you're going to pretend to be shy, can you show consistency? Now, you gonna pretend to be nice and thank the fans, pretending to be a born star. While I, who was pushed, will suffer in silence.

Don't be mistaken. You're just a trainee. You are not an idol. Revealed」

There were already a lot of comments running under it.

-what????? Is this really Yooyoo??????

└Looking at the physique or face outline and the brief exposure of the hat, this seems to fit Won Yoo-ha

└ oops I voted for him

- What's going on isn't he circling the subway rn??? so this is all acting?

-It's creepy looking at the dates. It was like yesterday. But today he is acting all humble. Is he bipolar or something? 

└ㅁㅋ wait, you're right omg

└ don't idolize idols who are not idols.

- And he won't debut... hahahaha Goodbye

- I feel so bad for the fans who got pushed ):

- I never liked him

-we're only seeing one side of the story. The composition of the video and the photos are all a bit strange, but I think it's too soon to come to a conclusion.