Chapter 80

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 80

After the trailer aired, other trainees even contacted me.

Caller: Ju Dan-woo

▶ "Hey, hey, are you okay? Don't worry too much, and don't look at the internet for a while. We know how hard you've worked. As a leader, we all know you were shouldering much responsibility. You mean a lot to..." (see more)

Caller: Cheon Se-rim

"This time, you got caught by the PD rats... Um.. You shouldn't watch the next episode. That would be for the best... Would you like to hang out with me and Aiden Hyung?"

Caller: Aiden Lee

"Do you want some eel jelly? I bought a three-pack at the supermarket. I'll send them to your house right now."

Caller: Hyunjin Kang

"I'm sorry. I should have acted more straightforwardly, but it looks like my actions have harmed you. If I can somehow explain it, I'll explain."

Caller: Park Won-hyo

"Hey.. are you okay? Shall I buy you a drink...? Are you drinking? Um, actually don't. You can overdose."

Caller: Kyung Ji-won

▶"Hyung, you did well. Everyone on our team did well. Please be okay."

Caller: Zixuan

▶"Hyung, are you okay??? ㅠㅠ I don't understand what's going on!!! You are too nice for this! I don't know... there's something really wrong with the trailer..."

Caller: Yu Chan-hee

"Hyung, hold on tight mentally. I think you'll do well on your own. You are stong, but don't be shaken for nothing. Regardless of what others say, Hyung, I heard you did a good job. But well... if you need somebody, It's okay..." (see more)

Caller: Do Ji-hyeok

"Have a meal with Hyunjin. Go to Hongdae if you can."

... So many voice mails...

'Do Ji-hyeok... ... He even suggested a solution.'

It felt pretty genuine. It even made me laugh out loud because it was the best solution to really stand up to evil.

'But I don't intend to have a meal with Kang Hyun-jin, just to show off while everyone watches.'

Anyway, this was expected. There was no reason to be so shocked. I already predicted that my ranking would fall, and if it did fall, I could keep inside the debut zone according to the prediction.

Furthermore.

'There must be a lot of people cursing, but there are probably just as many people who don't believe in broadcasting.'

If so, that's enough.

-I just thought so. It seems that Yoo-ha is not as desperate as I thought.

Baek Yi-hyun's words flashed through my mind for a moment, but I let them go.

This is because Baek Yi-hyun's 'urgency' and my 'urgency' were different in weight or value in the first place.