Chapter 160

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 160

From the beginning, I had no intention of getting the members involved in this matter.

What I have to do is protect the members and spend five years safely as OneDear. I didn't want to invite any danger by getting the members involved.

-What do you want to do? Is there anything I can do to help?

-... I have something in mind. But it's not that big of a deal for my Hyung or the other members to care about.

Therefore, the members had to avoid this as much as possible.

-There will be no harm to the team.

Because it was about protecting the team.

The power of the system is absolute. Therefore, the manager to whom the bad luck roulette ticket was applied would face the most fatal outcome as far as the power of roulette was concerned.

However, the manager's bad luck needed a scapegoat.

"The matter was resolved well. Then isn't that enough?"

There was no one more suitable as a scapegoat than me.

The members were completely unrelated to this matter, and there was no need for many to take unnecessary risks.

That's why I applied the lucky roulette ticket to the members. As expected, the bad luck that had eluded the members' good fortune returned to me.

"Have you thought about what might have happened if things didn't work out?"

"I didn't think about it. There was no reason why it couldn't be done."

Recently, the manager has been unable to hide his malicious intent towards me or the OneDear members at all. He was still trying to lure us in somehow, but when that didn't work, he gradually showed impatience.

"It was going to burst somehow. I just advanced it a little bit."

So, the manager would have had an accident at any time. I just limited the target to myself and brought the timing forward.

The optimal time to cut the management team cleanly without much disagreement would not come later. It was best for that side to give an excuse first and resolve the issue when the situation was ready.

Above all, I also had a corner of faith.

I had the thought that even if I suffered the aftereffects of 'bad luck' due to my manager, the system would not bring about a result that would destroy me.

'A system is a system even if something has changed.'

The system wanted to maintain the idol named 'Won Yoo-ha'. So, I didn't think it would have resulted in a situation so fatal that it ended the idol's life.

'... I can't help but feel the shock of the fans.'

Nevertheless, this was better than making fans tired with disappointing activities and minor incidents. If you make sure to follow up, the problem won't get any bigger than this.

The current shock can be compensated for with later peace. If we didn't do anything to worry about our health or the company's service in the future, this incident would quickly be forgotten.

"Please organize it well with the presentation. I will leave the rest to you."

So, I had done everything I had to do.