Chapter 140

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 140

-Yes?

-The internal evaluation was like that.

Standing in front of Yu Chan-hee was a woman who appeared to be in her late 30s. She appears to be an employee who probably manages trainees within the company.

And Yu Chan-hee, who looked much younger than now, wore his old practice clothes, sweating. Just moments before, his cheeks were flushed as if he had just come out of practice, but the color seemed to fade.

-... What is wrong with me?

Yu Chan-hee seemed embarrassed by the employee's words for a moment and was unable to continue speaking, but then he asked as if he was clinging on.

The employee, who still couldn't look at Yu Chan-hee properly, sighed deeply and answered the question.

-... The opinion is that Jinwoo fits the group's vibes better. As you know, Jinwoo's growth rate is also excellent... ... .

-What about me? Me too... You said I have talent.

I was able to understand what the current situation was from those words.

'... This was it.'

What I am watching now is the past when Yu Chan-hee was notified that he was eliminated from the debut group.

The employee hesitated for a moment, unable to find anything to say, in response to Yu Chan-hee's urgent words. Then, she finally looked at Yu Chan-hee and slowly spoke.

-Of course, you have talent, but in your internal evaluation... ... .

-Internal, what were the evaluation criteria? I, I thought I did well. The response was good during the test... ... .

-You did well... Jinwoo did a good job too.

-... Are you saying I'm worse than Jinwoo?

-It's not that you couldn't do it, but it differed from the aesthetic the company envisioned... ... .

The employee eventually stopped talking when she saw Yu Chan-hee, who looked like he couldn't accept what he was saying. She seemed to realize that no matter what she said, Yu Chan-hee would not be persuaded.

'It's worth it.'

There is no way you don't know your own skills. At the time, Yu Chan-hee's trainee period was 2 years. She has done enough to see his talent. She probably knows better than anyone else the skills of her new three-month trainee.

-I want to know the clear reason. Director Kim, I need to know that much. Apparently, not long ago, you said that I was a strong candidate... ... . You know that I just watched that and practiced. You know that I really did my best by sleeping all night and not being able to go home to practice... ... .

-Ugh... ... .

The employee, who was silent for a moment, raised her head and looked a little fed up.