Chapter 97

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 97

"There's nothing to say other than that you're good at it."

"Good night. This is truly the final contest."

As the mentors continued to praise the team members, they looked happy even though they were out of breath.

Among the mentors who gave brief impressions, the first to open up for detailed impressions was the rap mentor Bridie.

"Honestly, I thought this was an unbalanced team. You are all kids who have played the main position at least once. With all those kids gathered together on one team, I wondered if each of them would stand out and achieve this... ... ."

"But you surpassed my expectations?"

When Jane responded to the words that followed, Bridi nodded in agreement as if she had no choice.

"You're really good. On the contrary, since they are all good kids, each one has their own individuality, and their overall skills seem to be high, with no one failing."

"Each person in the main position is doing their main position justice, but that doesn't mean the friends in the sub position can't do their part well. Everyone is doing their roles well. Good?"

"It looks like I'm turning my head. Has the route changed now? Did Jihyeok and Hyunjin do it?"

"Yes."

"Good job. It suits you better and has become more glamorous."

Following the evaluations of dance mentors Jane and Rio, vocal mentors Domin and Charmina also gave praise.

"The direction of the song's interpretation is good. I can feel the passion."

"There may still be some need for further refinement, but I think that will be corrected as the first group practices. There is no need to comment."

"But Young-oh."

"... ... ! Yes!"

At that time, Hwang Yeong-oh raised his head with a stern face as Do-min suddenly called him. Hmm, Domin, who was silent for a moment, soon opened his mouth quietly.

"You've improved a lot."

"... ... !"

"When I was given the practice course for groups 1 and 2, I thought Young-oh would be lost, but he's good at it. Has there been any change of heart this time?"

"... Well.. ..since it is the last contest, I thought I would do it without regrets."

When Hwang Young-oh answered the question casually, Domin looked at Hwang Young-oh's face for a moment as if gauging the true meaning of his words.

As Hwang Yeong-oh just stood there with a slightly embarrassed expression on his face, Do-min slowly turned his head again and opened his mouth.

"Good job, I didn't even feel like you were jumping out this time. Good adjustment. The shortcomings that were mentioned in every contest were not visible this time. It seems like you've grown, Young-oh."