Chapter 162

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 162

"...I know."

I lowered my top and answered with a small sigh. There was no way I didn't know.

'Because everyone was talking back to me.'

Even though I acted like I was deliberately trying to lighten the weight of the words that followed, no one actually blamed me. I wasn't stupid enough not to know that it was concern.

'The same goes for promises.'

Dan-woo asked me to promise, but ultimately, he gave up without a clear answer. The reason Yu Chanhee spoke back at the right time was probably because he realized that I wasn't going to promise.

"I'm not here to ask questions about what you talked about with the CEO. As Danwoo said, I'm not even curious about that."

"..."

"So let me just say one thing."

Aiden stared at me quietly. It was the first time I had seen him which such an expressionless face.

"Don't do this ever again."

He spoke firmly—a warning rather than asking for a promise.

He leaned loosely against the door, looked at me, and continued speaking.

"You know, you might not remember, but the members were strange on the way to Seoul too."

"..."

"Serim and Jihyuk were working to settle things, Hyunjin couldn't sit still, Chanhee was constantly wondering if he should do this or that, and Danwoo... ... ."

Aiden Lee looked up and let out a sigh.

"... didn't take his eyes off you once for four hours because he constantly feared that something might happen to you."

"...."

"He prayed the whole ride for you. He prayed and said he was thankful that you didn't get hurt."

"...!"

I suddenly stopped breathing. I realized the answer to the problem that I had been thinking about the entire time I was coming home.

"But for the first time, he complained. He said you should have been better protected. He said he felt guilty."

It was truly 'luck' that I was safe.

But that wasn't my luck.

Safe zone

No misfortune can invade you!

You are safe today because of someone else's wishes. All risks and misfortunes are canceled out.

Because I was influenced by Ju Danwoo's 'luck', and perhaps also applied to other members.

I was influenced by the 'bad luck' of my manager who applied the bad luck roulette wheel. However, on the other hand, it must have been within the influence of the lucky roulette circle.

Therefore, even though they suffered violence, they were able to minimize the damage if I get injured.

"I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. Everyone is."

...Because I would soon become a misfortune for the members.

"What you heard today is less than 5% of what was discussed at the member meeting before you came. But what we said back then, what we wanted to ask, I'm not going to tell you."