Chapter 182

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 182

Orchid's 'Nightmare', which we jointly prepared, was the team's representative song that elevated them to the top.

At the beginning of their debut, Orchid performed concept-oriented songs that emphasized their harmless and boyish charm, such as 'Same and Different', which was covered by Do Ji-hyuk, Cheon Se-rim, and Yu Chan-hee in the second round of <Design Your Idol>.

However, starting from the second year, Orchid changed the vibe of the group, and the song that started it became the opportunity for the group called Orchid to become known to the public as 'Nightmare.'

"Now that I think about it, isn't this a song that Yoo-ha, Ji-oh, Nick, and Woobin are happy with? Didn't you guys make a group cover at the end of the month and cover it as an evaluation song?"

"Oh, that's right. The reaction was amazing back then, and we received many compliments!"

"Of course, we weren't the only ones who had a hard time... ... ."

Choi Han-gyeol sighed and said that. As Choi Han-gyeol and Rihito said, Hyun Ji-oh, Nick, and Park Woo-bin had already teamed up once to cover 'Nightmare'.

"At that time, didn't Nick start the third verse, Ji-oh take the lead role in the bridge section, and Yoo-ha ad-lib? I think we can divide it into parts like we did then."

Something like this could be expected.

"Ahaha, wouldn't it be better to create a new part?"

"If Nick and Ji-oh take charge of the beginning of the 3rd verse and the bridge part, I think the parts will be too focused on LON... ... ."

The problem was that OneDear came from a survival background.

All of the members have a competitive spirit and are sincere on stage, so it was even more difficult not to be greedy for the part.

"Hmm... Are you feeling a little unsatisfied?"

"Rather than being unsatisfied, I wish it were distributed better."

"I thought it would be good to maximize the tone, so I thought giving the part to Ji-oh would be a good idea."

"Haha, we also have two main vocal lines. You don't have to be considerate. Above all, how good one of them is at singing... Don't you know better than us?"

"... That's right. It's impossible for us to not know how good Yoo-ha is at singing."

After Choi Han-gyeol, who was convinced with a slightly stunned expression, it was Nick who suddenly spoke.

"But since we already have experience and knowledge, we thought it would be better to use what we already had rather than start from scratch. The response was really good when Ji-oh took on the main role."

"Ah, I know that Ji-oh is good at it~ But isn't it different now than then? We weren't around at that time. We could have performed better, but wouldn't it be boring to do what you did again?"

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

The continued conversation ended with a confrontation between Nick and Aiden Lee. The initial friendly atmosphere had left, and tension was already mixed with a bit of wariness.

"... I want Yoo-ha to do the main bridge part."

Hyun Ji-oh spoke in a cautious voice, and everyone turned to him.