Chapter 77

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 77 

-You dazzle, dazzle!

(You're dazzling me...)

- All eyes on you!

(Your shining light...)

- Incomparable value...

(Captivates you faster...)

The members began doing light tap dancing, slowly gathering as one according to the movements of the center. Gorgeous steps, a group dance that moves precisely as if slowly merging into one, followed by rapid transformation.

In line with Ju Danwoo's leisurely snapping in the formation that suddenly became a diamond, the team members expressed a speedy group dance by bending their bodies with a slight difference like dominoes.

-I know you now

irreversible flow~

-This call that makes the heart ring

Get to know a new sense~

Soon after, Aiden Lee, who overtook the other team members and stepped forward with a slightly more complex step, followed by Kyung Ji-won's harmony, who made a full turn with his arms half-raised as if he were surrendering.

- Highlights from the start

What decorates the end of this night

-Only dazzle, dazzle!

The members moved their bodies freely with enthusiastic faces and quick movements.

On top of that, the exciting rhythm and melody, the session on top, the choreography that no one should be missing out on, and the presence of the center flying from the center of the stage.

'There's a reason it was said to be the most anticipated stage.'

Baek Yi-hyeon watched the stage with a light smile. Before he knew it, Won Yoo-ha was stepping out again among the members.

-You're dazzling me

-(Shh-) uninvited guest

(Tune in) Join the last game

And it was Ju Dan-woo who appeared with Yoo-ha Won. The other members made humorous gestures as if they were acting in sync with Ju Dan-woo's rap from behind.

- Hold your breath for a moment.

All my senses are looking for you

The moment I found you

All my nerves are chasing you

-(COME IN)

- Unstoppable rushing

you, 24/7 anywhere

no matter where

Won Yoo-ha's expression, accepting Ju Dan-woo's rap and gestures, was colorful. Baek Yi-hyeon laughed at Won Yoo-ha, who made the rap of Ju Dan-woo more colorful through a charming and secret smile while performing pair choreography with him next to him.