Chapter 22

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 22

"...What?"

Aiden Lee batted his eyes with an innocent face.

"Would you like more?"

"No.."

"Hmm, tell me if you're hungry."

After Aiden said that, he silently emptied the food on his plate. I couldn't keep up with the tension and also focused on emptying the food without a word.

But even so, my mind was bound to be a mess.

'What is it?'

It was because of what Aiden Lee said.

'...Is he dissapointed?'

He looks as if he's holding back attacking me.

"..."

Now he is talking to our teammates with a nonchalant face, and the aggression I saw earlier was nowhere to be found.

'But I can't ask what he means.'

I'll let it go. It could have been just a casual remark because Aiden is moody.

'...There's no need to pick at a wound.'

After I came to that conclusion, I decided to keep quiet instead of asking questions.

Although I found out later that Aiden Lee was closely examining my reactions...

* * *

Aiden Lee arranged 'BINGO' the next day.

"...Oh."

"Ah."

"I touched on the bass and synth sounds, but I will add more instruments here. I think it would be nice to keep the tempo like this for now."

The slightly slow tempo was adjusted in Aiden Lee's arrangement to give a fast and cheerful feeling. The string instruments used in the original song to create a sexy vibe, were also changed to a more hip and light electronic sound.

Overall, it seemed that Aiden Lee's concept of 'refreshing' was expressed well, and all the team members nodded in satisfaction.

"Then, I'll try choreography based on this tempo. The lyrics... Are Yoo-ha, Danwoo hyung, and Young-oh doing it?"

Kim Taeyoung, who became the leader the day before, once again organized their respective divisions. Aiden Lee did the overall arrangement, Park Won-hyo, Kim Taeyoung, and Zixuan did the choreography, and me, Ju Danwoo, and Hwang Young-oh did the lyrics.

We first decided to split apart, put together a rough composition in the morning, and assembdle the created parts in the afternoon.

With me, Danwoo, Young-oh, and Aiden, who came up with the idea for the concept, a total of four people put their heads together.

"What kind of concept are you thinking of?"

"Are you joking around?"

Before we even started composing the lyrics, we had to face a big wall.

That's right... It was Aiden Lee's poor concept.

"No, that... What game were you thinking of? Aiden. It's not just one or two games. Well, there are shooting games, retro games, RPGs... There are many things. What were you thinking?!"