Chapter 180

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 180

The high school fan's sister wandered around the goods shop, being led by her younger brother by the hand, feeling as if she was dreaming.

"Here~!"

"Are you okay with one basket? Would you like some more?"

"Huh, yes, yes... Thank you... ."

I held a shopping cart handed to me by Aiden Lee and a member called Ju Dan-woo.

"Do you like this scented candle? We chose the scent ourselves."

"Huh, yeah... ... ! I think you have great sense."

"This is the candle I picked out! No one can beat my dignified taste! Nice to meet you. I'm Serim."

"Noona, is this what you want? Oh, are you my Noona?"

"She's your Noona, and I'm the same age as you..." ... ."

"So you're the same age? Nice to meet you, too!"

Following the guidance of members called Cheon Se-rim and Yu Chan-hee, I looked around the goods shop fascinated.

"Did you like the exhibition? I tried to arrange various things to keep the line from getting boring, but I was afraid it's a bit much... ... ."

"There is absolutely no need to worry! It was really great, it looked like a lot of thought was put into it... ... !"

"Ahaha, that's a relief. Hyunjin and the other members had a hard meeting with the staff and carefully selected and placed props. They came up with the goods ideas too. The kids thought about everything one by one. Did you like it?"

"... Isn't there... ... ?"

When they finally arrived at the checkout counter, the high school fan and his sister were speechless when they saw the faces of Ju Dan-woo, Do Ji-hyuk, and finally Won Yoo-ha.

'... Take my money.'

I felt like I was attending a non-stop fan signing event. In that you can talk while facing visuals throughout.

The OneDear members, divided up roles and took places at the entrance, inside the goods shop, and at the cash register. They were facing the fans with lively faces. Not only OneDear, but all the visitors were making expressions as if they were unsure whether this was reality.

"Aren't you busy with your schedule? There's a music show tomorrow, right? The end of the year is near... ... ."

Therefore, the high school fan recalled the workshop application link that appeared with the video the day before and asked.

As I know that idols' schedules become incredibly busy as soon as their promotional period begins, I was curious as to how OneDear could be at the exhibition hall, and I was also worried that they might be overdoing it.

As if he was aware of those feelings, Won Yoo-ha, who was serving items at one side of the counter, smiled softly and answered.

"I intentionally left the day before the music show activity blank because I wanted to start this activity by meeting YourOne first. The night before, the members watched the comeback show and slept well. I thought YourOne would be happy to do that, so I adjusted the schedule a bit... Is that okay?"