Chapter 119

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 119

"OneDear's debut title song was decided to be Aiden's song!"

"Ahhh!!"

In an instant, the conference room was filled with applause and cheers from the members. The video that played on the screen showed the choreography we had filmed the night before and the song we had recorded.

"Awrgh... ... ."

After checking the video playing on the screen, Aiden Lee fell down on his desk. Looking at that, I could see that the other members could not hide their surprise.

'He pretended it wasn't like that.'

I guess he was nervous.

Although he was smiling differently from usual in the morning, he seemed to be distracted somewhere the whole time. Even though he had confidence in his song, he didn't seem to be sure whether it would be accepted by the public.

"Are you crying?"

"I'm not crying!"

Aiden Lee got up from his desk, looking angry at what I said. And then, as if finally feeling the full joy, he smiled with a cool face.

"Congratulations, Hyung!"

"Let's hit the jackpot!"

Only then did the members seem to feel relieved and congratulate them.

Following Aiden Lee, who was delighted with the sense of accomplishment of winning the first title song with his own song, the other members also showed signs of joy at being able to debut with a song they had completed with their own opinions.

"Okay, now, one more thing! There is something left."

After everyone exchanged words of anticipation about the title song in joy, once the atmosphere had calmed down to some extent, Se-rim Cheon once again brought up the topic that everyone had been waiting for.

"Manito's identity is revealed!"

Cheon Se-rim removed the screen where the video was playing and revealed the whiteboard that had been hidden. The names of the seven OneDear members were already written in circles on the board.

The members looked at each other with eyes filled with suspicion, unlike their warm appearance just before. In the conference room that suddenly fell silent, only Se-rim Cheon spoke with a smiling face.

"Did everyone do well in guessing who their 'Manito' was?"

"I have confidence!"

"... Honestly, I'm not confident... ... ."

There are people like Aiden Lee who shout excitedly, and even Kang Hyun-jin who is already pointing at his head with an anxious look on his face. Among the members, Cheon Se-rim glanced at me with meaningful eyes.

"Now then, shall we check how everyone enjoyed (New) Manito over the past seven days?"

At Cheon Se-rim's words, the members began to take out pieces of paper from their pants pockets with anxious faces.

I also took out a piece of paper written in the morning at the dorm with the other members, that is, a 'good alibi' written on who my manito would be.

'Is this right?'

Even though I revised my alibi several times before considering it, I still wasn't sure.