Chapter 138

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 138

"... Yes, that's right. Sorry."

Yu Chan-hee immediately answered with a dark face. A satisfied smile appeared on Kim Jin-woo's face as if he had won a game.

"Jinwoo, anyway, Chanhee practiced with us... ... ."

Juho tried to talk to him with a hard look on his face, but Jin-woo Kim didn't seem to have any intention of listening.

"Practice is practice and now is now. Since we debuted first, we are definitely seniors. Chanhee, do you understand? I was very strict with my ranking when I was a trainee, and I need to control it even more after my debut."

"Yes."

For a moment, the members' worried gaze was focused on the sight of Yu Chan-hee responding obediently as if he had lost his mind somewhere.

"Then let's go."

I took Yu Chan-hee back and looked back at Juho. Juho sighed slightly and nodded his head.

"Yes, thank you for coming here today. I hope we greet each other the next time we meet."

"Oh, of course."

I answered and looked in the direction where Do Ji-hyuk and Kang Hyun-jin were. While Kang Hyun-jin was looking at Yy Chan-hee with a look of concern on his face, Do Ji-hyuk was seen looking in the direction where Kim Jin-woo was with an estimating look.

Then, suddenly, I saw him turn his gaze
and look at Yu Chan-hee and then at me.

"... ... ."

I realized what Do Ji-hyuk wanted to say and stopped.

"... Why aren't you going?"

After that, as we just stood there, Juho and Jinwoo Kim looked at us, puzzled. I said with a face that seemed like I didn't understand the atmosphere at all.

"Aren't you saying hello?"

"Yes? What... ... ."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

After what I said, Do Ji-hyuk smiled kindly and waved his hand. And then.

"It seems Yoo-ha was mistaken. It's the same for me."

"Yeah?"

"Ah, maybe you misunderstood what I said."

Do Ji-hyuk grinned as he said that.

"I asked you to treat me comfortably, but considering my debut date, I have some seniority, right? Since you have such strong values ​​regarding hierarchy, I guess I thought you would say hello first, Yoo-ha."

"... ... !"

Usually, it is the junior's responsibility to come to the waiting room first to say hello. It was the senior's responsibility to send the junior out and say goodbye for the last time.'

As a group, he came because he is a rookie, but on the other hand, when viewed as an individual, Do Ji-hyuk has a long career compared to Hiers.

Considering the entertainment industry hierarchy based on debut date, it was originally said that Do Ji-hyuk should be the one to receive the greeting.

'I asked him to be comfortable with me, but that didn't mean I should ignore Do Ji-hyuk's career.'

Due to his enlistment in the military in the middle of the year, his career experience was somewhat limited, and as he was from Mangdol in the first place, it seems unlikely that Do Ji-hyuk would have been properly treated as a senior in relation to his seniority, but since he started an argument first, it was right for us to respond as well.