Chapter 95

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 95

Do Ji-hyeok is a debutante in name and reality. Unless something special happens, his debut will probably be successful.

As such, the final contest must have felt like a good stage for Do Ji-hyeok to challenge himself to be the 'best'. You can see that there is only one chance left to try something without having to measure it.

Although the top rankings have now been solidified to some extent, and the outline of the debut group has emerged, no one can be sure of the result until the final voting is completely over.

Even in this third ranking ceremony, there was a fierce ranking battle even within the top ranks, and several trainees, including Hwang Young-oh, rose up to replace the trainees who were outside the top 10 and were pushed out.

Since he is not sure who the public's hearts will be towards as they watch the live broadcast and vote in real-time, Do Ji-hyeok cannot have confidence in his future colleagues.

That must have made Do Ji-hyeok think about pushing this performance to the 'best' he wanted. After your debut, whether you like it or not, you will have to live in a group with regular members for five years.

'At that point, you won't be able to back down.'

It's different now. All you can do is scold them well and try to lead them somehow.

And will the trainees who have to be guided so well be able to meet the level of performance that Do Ji-hyeok wants?

'Definitely not.'

Do Ji-hyeok probably already knows. It must be frustrating for him to perform on stage with unmotivated members.

The more motivated I am to perform on stage, the more self-destructive I feel. Even after finishing the performance, my thirst doesn't go away, and my dissatisfaction increases, but I can't let it out.

A guy who has already made up his mind won't change his mind no matter what you say, and if successive persuasions backfire and a member deserts, it will affect the team as well.

In the end, the best thing to do in such a situation is to resign and compromise. Do Ji-hyeok must have experienced that, and he was probably sick of the process.

'So, before the members are confirmed, I'm going to try to perform as best as I can.'

There is a possibility that the debut group will not be made up of the people they want, and even if they debut with the people they want, there is no way to know how they will change during their later activities.

Do Ji-hyeok will no longer be able to be sure about the future as he watched the team fall apart in real time after debuting. So, I guess he is trying to use the final contest of <Design Your Idol> as an opportunity.

He must have figured out what kind of personality and skills the <Design Your Idol> trainees have during the competition, and he must have judged that he could be greedy in the current situation as he was settled in the stable debut zone.