Chapter 176

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 176

[Hyung, you don't have too. It's enough to have come this far.]

[That's right, you don't have to force yourself."

Kang Hyun-jin received skydiving training with the members and stood together in front of the aircraft. However, when it came time to get on the plane, he got scared and froze.

Therefore, the members watching Kang Hyun-jin closely asked for understanding from the staff and approached Kang Hyun-jin.

However, despite the members' dissuasion, Kang Hyun-jin took a deep breath and shook his head.

[I also want to keep what I promised. Before this activity, I just need to calm down... ... .]

["It is true that keeping promises is important. But I don't think your teacher would want you to go to these lengths."]

["That's right. I'm asking you to have fun together, but if you're not happy, it's a D minus!"]

["Yes, Hyunjin. In fact, he probably doesn't like it when you force yourself to run like that."]

["But what we promised was group skydiving... ... . I don't want to cause trouble. I think it would be better to fly."]

However, despite the members' dissuasion, Kang Hyun-jin looked hesitant.

YourOne, puzzled by the appearance of Kang Hyun-jin, who felt scared but also seemed somewhat nervous, suddenly guessed when the video was filmed and realized why he was going to such lengths to try to set the mood.

-Is this really because of the drama?

-he went to hell just a few days ago. If you think about when this was filmed, I think it was filmed before the further revelations of the "situation."

-oh crazy... I guess Hyunjin was conscious of it.

The suspicion of being the beneficiary of the recently concluded <Catch Talent> manipulation arose when OneDear prepared for a comeback. In other words, it coincided perfectly with when OneDear filmed their comeback show video.

In an extremely turbulent atmosphere due to suspicions against them, they gathered to keep their promises to their fans and unite ahead of Sensibility activities.

["I've come this far, so I'll do my best."]

Therefore, Kang Hyun-jin seemed to think he had to overcome his fear and adapt to the members. That would have been the 'best' Kang Hyun-jin could do at the time when his heart was burdened.

["Still... ... ."]

["Hmm... ... ."]

Although he strongly claimed that he could do it, the members, seeing his pale face and trembling hands, could not easily take Kang Hyun-jin on board the light plane.

["... It was a pledge for all OneDear members to fly... Then how about doing it this way?"]

Won Yoo-ha, who was watching the scene, seemed to remember something, and the very next thing he did was leave the members and run.

["... ... ?"]

["Where are you going, Yoo-ha?"]

Although the members were confused by the sudden departure, Won Yoo-ha returned shortly after and held out something before Kang Hyun-jin.