Chapter 107

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 107

"The final debut members are a total of seven. Starting from 6th place, we will call the names of the trainees up to 1st place, and finally, we will call out the name of the 7th place trainee."

The red-lit camera again scanned the debut members' chairs, which were shining blue, along with the nervous trainees.

"Any trainees whose names are called, please cross the stage and go to where I am."

The MC lowered his gaze to the cue card.

Dead silence filled the auditorium.

"A trainee with overwhelming talent."

The MC opened the ranking announcement ceremony with a hint about the 6th-ranked trainee.

"Someone who many idol makers have loved for his outstanding skills and lively personality throughout the run of <Design Your Idol> "

At those words, the trainee's gazes turned to a few specific trainees. Out of the twenty trainees, I could probably count on one hand the number of trainees who had always been told that they had this 'talent.'

"..."

I looked at Cheon Serim sitting next to me. Cheon Serim's previous ranking was 6th. Even though it was in the debut barrier, it was a rank that did not allow him to let down his guard.

His face was unusually stiff as if he knew it, but I thought there was no reason for Cheon Se-rim to be nervous. Didn't Cheon Se-rim create a legendary stage today?

So...

"The 6th place trainee is... Cheon Se-rim, a trainee from Garam Communications!"

"Ah!"

He would have been able to make his debut easily.

'It's a natural result.'

Serim has done well so far. He has never once shown his skills below expectations, and he also showed his presence on stage today. So, the ranking would not have fallen.

"Wow!!!!"

"Serim!!"

"Cheon Serim!!"

As soon as the name was called, cheers erupted from the audience. Twenty trainees, including Aiden Lee and Ju Danwoo, who were next to him, hugged Cheon Se-rim and congratulated him.

"Congratulations."

"Hyung..."

When I also quietly greeted Se-rim Cheon, he bit his lip, nodded happily, and walked away.

With a completely red face, Cheon Se-rim, was smiling with the corners of his mouth pulled in, but at the same time with red eyes as if he was crying. He walked down the long stage and approached the MC.

"Trainee Se-rim Cheon showed himself as an 'all-rounder' throughout <Design Your Idol> with his overflowing talent and skills, whether it be vocals, rap, or dance, and eventually achieved 6th place. congratulations!"

Cheon Serim, who received the microphone from the staff, was speechless for a moment. He seemed to be overwhelmed with emotions, but Cheon Serim opened his mouth as if he were sincere.

"I don't know what to say first. I was just hoping that an opportunity would come, but I guess I didn't know that the opportunity would actually come..."