Chapter 172

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 172

When I considered how to navigate this incident smoothly, the first thing that came to mind was that Kang Hyun-jin had to be excluded from it somehow.

There may have been some ill will, but Lee Gyu-bin was especially attracted to Kang Hyun-jin among the cast of <Catch Talent> because of his fame, which he could use for noise marketing.

In other words, once Kang Hyun-jin reacted, there was no turning back because that was Lee Gyu-bin's goal.

'There's a difference between being forced to take a stance because the decision has already been made and being forced to make the decision yourself because you made a move for no reason.'

Kang Hyun-jin would have to take a stand no matter what because the public would pressure him to do so.

Therefore, even if the decision was made, it should not have been caused by Kang Hyun-jin, and above all, it would have been better to delay it as much as possible.

-By the way, whose name was written on that business card?

-The <Catch Talent> production team is on the other side.

Even better than that is ruining it before it even gets laid.

Therefore, I passed on the names of former <Catch Talent> staff members I knew to the reporter to turn the public's attention in a different direction.

The reason I knew their contact information was because of the now-vanished future.

-When I think about all the trouble I went through because of that damn catch talent.. ... . I wouldn't have gone to MeTube like this.

-That's why I told you just to hold on, it would sink soon. You couldn't bear it and you tried to persuade me to come out, but now you regret it?

-No, there were kids who escaped the outrage at that time, so why did we have to suffer like this? I really feel like I want to give up everything I have. If we had suffered together, it would have been less unfair.

During my time at Lightning, I worked with a <Catch Talent> staff member who had now moved on to the MeTube channel to promote their activities.

When the <Catch Talent> incident occurred, the staff at the time were faced with a total of two options.

One was to hold on, believing that the incident would subside, and the other was to leave the industry altogether to avoid any potential anger.

The staff I met chose the latter, and after leaving the company, they started a small content company and were active on MeTube.

As I worked with them on content during the Lightning era and heard them lament over and over again about how hard they had worked and how they had no choice but to quit their jobs and change industries, I could tell that they did not want <Catch Talent> to become controversial again.

And as expected, they seemed to have decided to release the information they had right when Reporter Kim came.

'I thought that if he were to be bothered by controversy again, he would release the list and end the matter quickly.'