Chapter 187

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 187

All fans have a love-hate relationship with how large agencies handle their work.

The high arrogance, the constant fights with fans, and the complacent attitude toward the fandom were always annoying.

"Crazy... ... ."

I couldn't help but think, how would an idol group like that have emerged if they weren't a part of a survival show?

The visual of LON sitting on a large stage under dark red lights was enough to make all fans grab their hearts.

The LON members, who were always destined to succeed, wore well-fitting black suits and leather gloves. Their appearances were shockingly perfect.

Born as a shadow of closed eyes in the deep night

comes at midnight

I dig through your memories and dare to grab you without permission.

The leader, Choi Han-gyeol, was the first to reveal his presence in the group, with the 808 beats echoing as if expressing a slow heartbeat and a leisurely yet gloomy EP.

Among the grouped formations, Choi Han-gyeol, who was covering his face, lowered his hands, extended his arms, and then pulled them in a groovy rhythm.

At the same time, the group that was gathered together quickly dispersed and changed into a W configuration where each member was visible, and it was the turn of Nick and Park Woo-bin, who were standing in front with slanted smiles.

I'm your little rascal

A little chaos disguised as peace

Obvious trap hidden in unfamiliar choices

In the messes brought about by inattention

Instead of the answer you wanted

A being who came and asked a question

While Nick's rap continued, LON continued the group dance with floor movements in accordance to the accent of the vocals and the point of the beat. Park Woo-bin came forward and quickly changed the formation diagonally.

The members bent down and stretched out their hands as if to support each other and slowly moved forward, and soon after Park Woo-bin's part ended and Hyun Ji-oh walked out from among the members who were separated in half, all fans had no choice but to hold their breath.

The collision that occurred the moment we met

The doubts revealed the moment they bloomed

This change has different intentions and is even more strange.

'Crazy... ... .'

Hair covering the face, slightly wet, as if soaking in moisture, and eyes that seem to be sunken somewhere hazily, but as if glaring at someone.

The leisurely voice fell languidly and blended perfectly with the gloomy EP. All fans looked at Hyun Ji-oh with a truly captivating feeling.

change you forever

I'm locked in a dream I don't want to wake up from

While all the fans watched the stage with a strong sense of immersion, the V-shaped formation slowly dispersed again, following the lead of Rihito, the youngest and main dancer.