Chapter 35

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 35

"I... I... ... . What's your name?"

... Do you believe in Tao?

PRD: Tao is a Chinese philosophy. The absolute principle of the universe itself combined with a code of behavior in harmony with nature and the principles of yin and yang. Yang is when you do good, you receive good in return; yin is when you do bad, you receive bad in return.

I put the bowl of side dishes on the table before stopping. One of the guests hurriedly waved his hand after asking my name, as if he felt I was looking at him with a wary look.

"No, no, I think I've seen it somewhere! Maybe well... Are you a celebrity?"

I hesitated for a moment at the guest's innocent question.

'I'm not a celebrity... ... .'

Even so, it's hard to say that I'm a trainee appearing on a survival program that hasn't aired yet.

I thought about it for a while but finally answered in a concise manner.

"... No, I'm not a celebrity..."

"Do you do something like MeTube or Instarglam? Or Tiki Toki..."

"No, I don't do any social media..."

"Yoo-ha! Order table 4!"

"Ah, yes. I... sorry."

"Oh no! I'm sorry, I got too lost in my thoughts... I feel like I've seen you somewhere..."

I nodded to the customer and left the table first. Then, as the boss said, I went to table 4 and took their order.

As I took and processed the order and served the food, I glanced at the table with a customer talking to me. The guest was still tilting his head as if guessing where he had seen my face.

'Did I see you briefly in an online forum?'

It's still before the broadcast, but the photo that my first Homma took went viral in the community. If you're into idols, you will probably feel familiar with me.

'... I think it's time to really stop.'

I let out a small sigh. It was because this happened a few more times during the month I was working part-time.

-Hey, is it you? Aren't you? KRM Enter-

-Ah, yes...

- Hey, why are you here?

Even at the part-time job at the distribution warehouse that I went to at dawn.

- Maybe you're... Are you from <Design Your Idol>? Aren't you a trainee there?

-Ah, yes.

-Omg. Why are you here..?

Even while doing a part-time job packing in the evening.

-Aren't you the smiley man?

-...Smiley... yes.

- Heck, why are you here..?

I encountered such a case while working part-time to help with events.

'It can't be helped since it's mostly just meeting people.'