Chapter 136

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 136

"... Yes?"

"... ... ."

When the second week of activities had just begun, the members had no choice but to remain silent as they were left speechless by yet another sudden news.

"710,000 copies??"

Initial scores were compiled after the first week of activities. OneDear set a new record from its debut.

The one that achieved that record for the first time was LON, to which Hyun-jio belongs.

As soon as the debut group was formed, KRM slowly and slowly released information about the members. Thanks to this, they gained a lot of attention until their debut and were loved by KRM's existing fans, recording the highest album sales ever for a rookie group, which was 490,000 copies.

'It was said that fans were disappointed that the initial week ended with only 10,000 copies left before the half-million seller.'

The numbers at the time were also so good that he was called a 'monster rookie.' However, OneDeer created a new Initial Chodong record that far surpassed that.

Of course, even before the regression, Aydin, the project group behind <Design Your Idol>, beat LON and set a new record for the first week of release. Because of that, a full-scale confrontation with LON began.

However, the initial release record at the time was only 530,000 copies. On the other hand, even when viewed as a rookie, OneDear achieved a performance that ranked within the top 10 in the first week of boy group history.

'Compared to before the regression, there was a big difference in viewership and topicality, so I thought that would benefit the initial release.'

No matter how much the boy group's first-week performance continues to improve, no one would have predicted that OneDear would record this level of sales from its debut.

"I'm crazy... ... ."

"A dream, it feels like a dream... ... ."

In addition to the fact that even the members seemed dumbfounded and could not easily be happy.

"The candidate for first place in the second week of 'Music A' is... ... !"

The surprise of the day did not stop there.

"Congratulations...OneDear!"

"Congratulations!"

"... ... !"

OneDear, which is in its second week of activity, has won a first-place trophy.

All the members just looked at each other with bewildered faces as the confetti soared and fell over their heads.