Chapter 94

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 94

It wasn't long before a change occurred in the team.

"Young-oh, should we try going a little faster?"

On the afternoon of the third day of practice, while each member was adjusting their formation according to their revised route, a voice was heard, and the team members' attention was focused on one place. Do Ji-hyeok opened his mouth and frowned.

"...What?"

"I felt like the timing was a little late at the part where the formations cross during the chorus. Can you please adjust it to be a little faster?"

"...I understand."

Hwang Young-oh exhaled harshly and answered in a low voice. Do Ji-hyeok silently watched the scene for a moment and started playing the music.

"Well, Young-oh. I think it would be good to move your body a little lower for that part. Would that be okay?"

However, this time, too, Do Ji-hyeok seemed to have felt that Hwang Young-oh's movements were lacking.

"I tried to do it in my own way."

"..."

In response to Do Ji-hyeok's tone of voice, which sounded like a disappointed parent looking at their report card, Hwang Young-oh responded as he wiped his sweat with a towel.

Looking at that tired face and strangely dull attitude, I couldn't help but worry.

'I feel anxious.'

It seems that Do Ji-hyeok's teaching was not perfect.

* * *

Hwang Young-oh's helpless attitude continued throughout the day.

'Rather, these few days were amazing.'

Team practice where problems are strangely undetectable. I wonder if such a thing is appropriate in a survival program.

Although there were only a few disagreements during position selection, Group 1 maintained stability throughout the entire practice.

That's because the team Do Ji-hyeok formed was literally the dream team of <Design Your Idol>.

Currently, Group 1 is composed only of the majority of high-ranking members. Moreover, the selected trainees were aiming for the main positions.

Accordingly, since each of them had already played the position they wanted at least once in past contests, their abilities were no match for this current group.

The passion was also extraordinary. As the ranks were close to those of the debut group, everyone had high motivation, and even the trainees who were relatively behind in rank tried to take advantage of the atmosphere and do their best in the final contest of <Design Your Idol>.

But passion cannot last for everyone.

"No, not like that, like this."

"Well, I think I got hit."

"... No, the rebuttal is slow. Let's try again."

Do Ji-hyeok expression was calm. On the contrary, his voice had become strangely dry.

Following Do Ji-hyeok's suggestion, Hwang Young-oh looked in the mirror and tried to reproduce the movements mentioned. Do Ji-hyeok, who was watching Hwang Young-oh closely, shook his head.