Chapter 183

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 183

"I was surprised that even though you're so close, it seemed weird that you were not that close."

Aiden Lee said that and gazed at me as if examining me.

"You keep looking at each other. Was it also like that when Yoo-ha was a trainee?"

"Aiden."

As I listened to the continued words, I had no choice but to sigh

"If you have any questions, just ask openly. I don't need your supervillain riddles. I have no intention of hiding anything."

"Oh, is that right?"

It's pretty obvious that Aiden Lee is trying to pull something.

However, I couldn't help but feel puzzled by how he spoke differently than usual. Wasn't Aiden Lee the type to ask questions directly when he was curious?

However, my doubts were immediately answered by Aiden Lee's subsequent question.

Aiden Lee smiled and spoke without hesitation.

"Why does Yoo-ha care so much about the main vocalist?"

"... ... ."

"The main vocalist over there cares about Yoo-ha, and Yoo-ha cares about the main vocalist. But both of them are doing this while avoiding each other."

... He's sharp too.

It was only then that I realized why he had spoken unusually. Aiden Lee knew that half of his questions would lead to me being blamed, so he took stock of the mood.

He seemed to be in deep thought.

"I think I know why they didn't take what they wanted to give to Yoo-ha. They did that because you were a senior over there, right?"

"That's right."

I obediently agreed. As he said, the biggest reason why I didn't take it when Hyun Ji-oh tried to give me a part was because I didn't expect it to bring good results to OneDear.

'OneDear is a junior, after all.'

It is said that OneDear and LON have a connection, but in any case, LON is the senior.

Overtaking LON and taking on more weight would have caused an unforeseen uproar, and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible.

'Probably the other members thought the same.'

Although there was a war of nerves, everyone must have been aware that even if they found an agreement as Ju Dan-woo did with Nick, the focus would have to be on LON.

"But ultimately, you accepted that you would play the same part. Why? Normally, you would never have accepted that opinion if you thought it would cause even the slightest harm."

But I didn't do that.

Therefore, Aiden Lee tilted his head as if he was curious.

"At first, you didn't want to do it, but you did the bridge part together. You were going to hand over the main content to them. Why did you change your mind?"

... You ghost-like bastard.

It seemed like he was just casually talking with an amused expression on his face throughout the meeting, but in fact, he seemed to be examining the people gathered there more closely than anyone else.