Chapter 154

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 154

"Hyungs, is it true that you went on vacation?"

On the morning of the last day of our vacation, Cheon Se-rim arrived at our housing early and asked nervously as he put down his luggage, but we could not answer.

"... Are you sure you went on vacation? Why is your outfit the same as it was in the photo at the concert?"

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

It was because Aiden Lee and I stayed up for almost two nights.

[Aiden: (untitle_final_mp3)]

[Aiden: (untitle_final2_mp3)]

[Aiden: (untitle_final_final_mp3)]

[Aiden: (untitle_real_final_one_mp3)]

[Se-rim: bro just don't call it final at this point]

[Yoo-ha: (Planning draft 1_ppt)]

[Yoo-ha: (Lyrics_Theme 1_Final_hwp)]

[Yoo-ha: (Album_notes2_Final_hwp)]

[Chan-hee: Do you guys know the meaning of vacation?]

While Aiden Lee, who was really stimulated, was working hard on songs, I, who was watching, naturally started thinking about planning a new album and drafting lyrics.

'Honestly, I didn't plan on going this far.'

As I was doing this, time just passed by without end.

Thanks to this, we stayed up for two nights and only arrived at the hotel to rest on the last day of our vacation, lying helpless in the living room.

"You guys know that dark circles aren't a joke right now. You look more tired than during any activity period."

Se-rim Cheon clicked his tongue as he said that and checked the refrigerator.

"When did you last eat?"

"... Delivery from the company last night."

"Danwoo Hyung, I'm going to cry."

I couldn't bear to answer that question and had no choice but to remain silent. This was because most of the food that Ju Dan-woo had carefully prepared was leftover. Since it was in the refrigerator, it probably didn't go bad.

"Hmm."

Cheon Se-rim, who was looking at the food, fell into a deep sleep as if in agony. And then.

"Hyungs, can you move a little more?"

"Why?"

"I need to eat food, and my Hyungs don't seem to know the meaning of vacation, so I'm going to make sure that even on the last day, it feels like a real vacation. Well, there are conditions attached~."