Chapter 63

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 63

"Now, all ten trainees who dramatically returned to <Design Your Idol> seem to have mixed emotions, and you can't help but hear their feelings. First....Trainee Hyunjin Kang!"

"... Okay."

Following the MC's call, Kang Hyun-jin, holding the microphone, calmly stared at the MC. The MC skillfully continued the speech without mentioning Hyunjin Kang's emaciated face.

"As the center of 'Look,' and the immovable debut right that never missed first place, being eliminated in the last battle was a big shock to everyone. I heard you had difficulty participating in <Design Your Idol> again."

"Yes, first of all, I realized my shortcomings until now... As a result, I wanted to repay the idol makers who gave me another chance with a newer and more sincere image."

"Ah, then, can we expect a new look in the next contest?"

"...We all want to do our best to be loved by as many idol makers as possible."

Kang Hyun-jin, who managed to answer in a tense tone, lowered the microphone. It was the most boring answer, but on the contrary, the expression on his face was different from before.

Originally, he wasn't the talkative or high-tension type, but Kang Hyunjin now...

'His eyes... look like they're spinning?'

He looked like he was hanging on the edge of a cliff.

"Hahaha, then I will look forward to another surprise from our star trainee."

The MC finished speaking appropriately and turned the mic to the next trainees.

"The next trainee is Ju Dan-woo."

Danwoo entered the stage next. As soon as Danwoo lifted the microphone, the MC glanced at the side where the trainees were sitting.

I made eye contact with the MC staring with a mischievous grin. Well thanks, I already know what's about to go down.

"At the time of the last elimination, trainee Ju Dan-woo mentioned trainee Won Yoo-ha, and it became a hot topic."

"Ah yes..."

Ju Danwoo quietly affirmed with a slightly embarrassed look. As a result, the eyes of the trainees, including the camera, were focused on me, so I had to adjust my expression to maintain a calm face.

"At that time, even though you were competitors, you showed a warm friendship and impressed the idol makers. Under the beautiful goodwill competition, the two of you are also called 'Healings'?"

The MC's words reminded me of the announcement of the battle results of the 2nd contest, which I had to confirm through the broadcast because I was dying in a hospital.

Danwoo represented the eliminated trainees and was handed the microphone.

He hesitated for a moment when the MC asked how he felt about being eliminated, then answered with a suppressed voice.

[There are many people I am thankful for, but among them, Yoo-ha... I want to say thank you to Yoo-ha. Thanks to your support, I was able to muster up the courage... Thanks to you, I think I won't regret this. I'm sorry for dropping out like this... our promise to debut together... Oh, sorry...]

" ..."

Ju Danwoo, who continued to speak slowly, eventually couldn't hold back his emotions and poured out tears. All the eliminated trainees shed tears, and the contest hall became a sea of ​​tears.