Chapter 3

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 3
☆ RPR

"...What?"

It was as if my surroundings were frozen.

My body was immobilized and half-suspended in the air.

And that wasn't all. The expression of Kim Mingi pushing me was also hardened without any change, as if he had become a stuffed animal.

'...A turning point in life?'

I stared blankly at the floating window in front of me. The translucent window, which could only come out of a game system, had an image of a vast lottery machine that would be used for a cheap old lottery, and a button was attached right below the explanation as if to press it.

The button was in shiny gold.

I pressed it hard as if I was possessed.

"...!"

The round marbles inside the giant machine began to mix.

Something was pulled out of it and spread out in front of my eyes, radiating light.

Lucky Roulette Confirmation Ticket 1 time

Turn your misfortune into luck

Use it now and claim your destiny!

Would you like to use it?

YES/NO

"...Use?"

I didn't know exactly what the situation was, but I said it instantly. And simultaneously, the hardened world began reverting to its original state.

When Kim Mingi's expression, which had been stiff, moved, my body floating in the air seemed to fall to the floor.

It was quick to change.

"...Uh?"

"..!"

Because the scenery in front of my eyes changed in an instant.

When I came to my senses, my body, which must have collapsed on the stairs, was pushed against the wall. And Kim Mingi, moved to where I was initially.

"AHHH!"

Kim Mingi fell down the stairs instead of me.

* * *

"I heard that Mingi hurt his leg and needs a cast for two months?"

"He said he was going to be on <Design Your Idol>, he was so excited."

"So he can't take the end-of-month evaluation?"

I continued to stretch while listening to the whispers of the other trainees. They looked at me as if they wanted to ask me something, but I didn't want to even glance at them.

It was because I knew that if I said something wrong at a time like this, I would become the subject of gossip. As I was the one who was with the injured Kim Mingi until the end, I had to be more careful with my words.

'...Two months anyway.'

Isn't that the same amount of time I received all those years ago?

I clicked my tongue as I looked at my legs, which had no sprains or cracks anywhere. I don't know what kind of magic happened, but the accident I should have had was transferred to Kim Mingi.