Chapter 41

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 41

"Ah, sorry. I thought you would be number one."

"Me too."

"... This is so boring..."

I sighed lightly in response to the words of Cheon Serim and Aiden Lee. Along with the unexpected ranking, the achievement window that appeared in front of me seemed to make my heart even more complicated.

Achievement completed!

You took second place overall in the first ranking announcement of <Design Your Idol>, taking you one step closer to a successful debut.

Reward: Luck stat +20

'... No. 2.'

It is a higher rank than I expected.

'Kim Mingi... Didn't you rank eighth in the first ranking announcement?'

By the time the 1st ranking announcement was held, I had already left KRM, but it was impossible not to hear about <Design Your Idol>, which was emerging in full swing once I entered the debut group of Robinson.

At the time, the president was curious about Kim Mingi. He is from the same KRM, so I remember asking him if he knew anything about Kim Mingi, which was quite a headache.

'Then... It was a time when I didn't try to think about Kim Mingi as much as possible.'

In the middle of that, I heard that he got the rank of 8th from the first ranking announcement, and I think he thought that he would succeed in his debut.

Perhaps Kim Mingi had heard of 'PD Pick' from the beginning. However, it appeared in the ranks with a clear difference.

'Increased buzz.'

It is probably because I became a hot topic before and after the broadcast of <Design Your Idol> spreading through the community.

At the time of the guerrilla flash mob, I was the first trainee to have a Homma, and after that, I was given the nickname 'maximum level part-time job', so it was after I became known not only to idol fans but also to the general public.

In addition to this, the background of 'belonging to a large agency' that Kim Mingi had in the first place, the relationship with the trainees, and the growth narrative that the PD painstakingly created also played a role, and this result must have appeared.

It wasn't a bad thing. At least the goal of not being harmed has been achieved.

'But it's not a good thing either.'

After the last meeting with Director Kwon, I searched for 'Won Yoo-ha' in the idol community and checked the reactions that emerged one after another.

'If I make a mistake, my family affairs could be exposed.'

Already, the reaction was divided into two.

Everyone is laughing now at my new nickname, but there were already people who were worried, concerned, and suspicious. 'Why are you so desperate for a part-time job?'

Right now, it's just a matter of concern, but if my ranking is maintained, there is a high possibility that people will be curious about my family history.