Chapter 166

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 166

A sudden comeback notice. But there was no time to calm down.

The next day, the album's pre-order link opened, and a timetable summarizing the schedule until the album's release date appeared.

And it continued for three days, including releasing concept photos of members wearing different outfits.

The excitement could not help but reach its peak.

-Now, let's wrap things up, guys~

First Con: Private school student uniform concept

Second Con: An old-fashioned 19th-century sickly master concept completed with a silk shirt in vivid colors.

Third Con: Harmless boy concept, armed with lace, see-throughs, ribbons, and shorts.

Haha, is each coming out now? Load up the money and something big is coming.

-I thought there would be no school uniform concept for kids for a while because of DYI, I understand why they debuted, new male idols should make as much of a fuss with their school uniforms as possible.

-OMFG I'm going crazy with this mysterious, dreamy boy concept. Who came up with this idea? Yoo-ha again? What does he know?

-I liked the concept of the boy in Utopia, but I also really like the concept of this kind of mysterious dream boy... Okay, if you're going to have a dreamy and nostalgic relationship, don't do something half-hearted, but do it like this. I'm already looking forward to the photo card. Collection value: 100

-I'm giggling and kicking my feet at the second compo

-Ugh~ You ambitious bastards~ ^^ I get it. I think you guys are trying to become a millionaires due to hungry fans. I am included in those hungry fans. Don't worry~

Why is a cliché a cliché? It's a cliche because it works.

Now, just in time for the transition from fall into winter, a dreamy concept has been introduced, including school uniforms, silk shirts, lace, see-through clothes, and ribbons, and even outfits that maximize that concept.

YourOne could not hide its anticipation at the announcement of OneDear's comeback, which is a collection of all the elements that you want your male idol to pull off at least once.

At the same time, OneDear activities and communication began to grow more and more.

-Wow, they finally joined Ours.

First of all, fans were able to confirm that OneDeer had finally entered the fandom community app Ours, as previously announced in the article.

While YourOne, who was looking forward to communicating with OneDear, joined Ours in large numbers, the first to post was Serim Cheon, who was always top in communication.

-Serim: First! |ᐖ )و

└Wow, there it is!!!

└I was totally waiting for you Serim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

└What is it? It's so fast... It's been 10 minutes since this opened. Aren't you busy?

└└Serim: I was waiting to quickly talk to YourOne ㅇ.<