Chapter 14

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 14

Danwoo Ju is a good guy. That was certain.

His visuals stand out, his skills are good, and his effort is unmatched. It's to the extent that it would be strange if he couldn't debut.

But on the other hand, he seemed used to giving up.

He seemed closer to being scared and shrinking when something went wrong rather than trying to persevere.

'I don't think that's his original personality.'

Perhaps the situation made Ju Danwoo a person who was accustomed to resignation. Things like the events he experienced, the people around him, and someone's words must have made Ju Danwoo give up rather than persevere in something.

It may have something to do with the fact that his personality is strangely passive and seems to have low self-esteem. And what made Ju Dan-woo like this is probably...

'Trainees from the same company.'

I remembered Ju Danwoo's reaction when he faced a trainee from the same company who received a B grade. The trainee named Park Woo-jae was a little too cocky in dealing with Ju Dan-woo, and Ju Dan-woo, on the other hand, had a face that seemed to feel a sense of distance.

Considering the problems caused by the members of the debut group under Siege Label, Ju Danwoo was most likely left out of the trainees without being able to blend in because this guy is too weak to adapt to that atmosphere.

'... He's also gentle.'

Seeing that he was still visibly depressed, I could see what he was thinking. You're probably blaming yourself endlessly.

"..."

It was easy to make bad choices when you thought it was all over.

In the past, as soon as I was released from the company, I joined Robinson and debuted with Lightning.

"Finally, trainees who will move from D grade to A grade, please move."

I prepared to move slowly. Danwoos eyes made contact with mine momentarily, but he soon lowered his head again.

As if it was difficult to watch or as if he had given up on something.

'... This won't work.'

Before standing up, I tapped Ju Danwoo on the shoulder. He was startled and raised his head.

"Hyung."

"...Ah?"

Danwoo had a dumbfounded expression as if it was unexpected that I wasn't ignoring him. I whispered to him.

"Next time, come on stage with me."

"...Okay."

Danwoo Ju nodded with a slightly dark expression as if he regarded my words as empty promises. I spoke to Danwoo Ju a little more firmly and in a voice that gave me strength.

"Those are not empty words."

"...Uh?"

"Let's do a stage together next time, I mean it"

So, don't give up here. Please.

I couldn't leave without the last word and left Class D.