Chapter 147

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 147

When we parted ways with Kim Jinwoo and arrived at the waiting room, Chanhee chatted with Danwoo.

"Hyung, how do you usually react when you make a mistake? On stage."

"I think it's difficult to answer because I'm not the type of person who is prone to making mistakes. Well, you see... in <Design Your Idol>, when I was getting a re-evaluation, I stopped during the camera test."

"... That's right, it was like that back then. But you haven't made a single mistake since then. I don't think I've ever seen you tremble on stage."

"No, I used to be really nervous too. Even at Siege Label, I always messed up the camera evaluation. Still, if there was a way... I just had to change perspectives... Since <Design Your Idol>."

"I'm really surprised. What kind of mind control method was used?"

Even though the depression has subsided, Yu Chanhee still feels resentful and regretful about making a mistake on stage, and it seems like he shared the experience with Ju Danwoo.

'I told him to take care of it, and he really took care of it.'

Sharing experiences and sharing opinions among those in the same position is a good way to develop, so I took a quick look at the two and sat down on the sofa.

"I went to the snack bar. Would you like a sandwich?"

"Yes!"

"Ah, thank you."

"Thank you, I will eat well. But what about Aiden and Jihyuk?"

"Ah, wait a minute, they're practicing. They said they wanted to discuss arrangement. Come on, eat too."

After that, Cheon Se-rim, who opened the door and came in, handed out what he held in his arms to each member. Then, Cheon Se-rim suddenly held out an ionic drink before me, and I took it without a second thought.

"Thanks."

"Drink a lot. You must be mentally exhausted from earlier."

"...?"

I opened the cap of the ionic drink and paused. When I turned my head, I saw Cheon Se-rim smiling, looking at me menacingly.

'...This guy.'

What that smile meant was clear.

"... ... Did you see it?"

"I saw it."

"Did you hear it?"

"Roughly?"

I made sure no one was there...

 Serim calmly drank orange juice and continued speaking.

"Don't worry, I was the only one around. Were you that worried about Chanhee?"

"... I don't know what you're talking about."