Chapter 8

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 8

After the trainees' level evaluation, we were given the theme song of <Design Your Idol> before moving to the camp.

"<Design Your Idol>, the name of the long-awaited theme song... It's called 'Look'."

'Look' is a fast-paced, rhythmic song with an addictive hook and colorful, detailed, yet powerful choreography.

'Seeing it again, the difficulty level is insane...'

It was packed full of movements for each beat. I could see the trainees who confirmed the choreography express their disapproval. It was difficult, and above all, it was obvious that memorization would not be easy.

"You will practice the choreography for five days starting tomorrow, and on the 6th day, you will receive a new rating based on your performance of the theme song."

The MC said that and explained that the stage positions were divided according to the newly determined grades. Of course, the camera's amount and position will differ depending on the grade.

"With the theme song 'Look,' you will stand on the stage of Anet's music program 'Music A'. Please do your best; this is the first stage to show yourselves to the idol makers who will vote."

At the MC's words, the trainees shook their heads nervously. Everyone was tired from the long shooting, but after hearing the difficult theme song and the first opportunity to catch the viewers' attention, everyone seemed to wake up at once.

After the shooting schedule was over in such a rigid atmosphere, we headed to a training camp that was separate from the set.

The training camp was a building used as a company training center. Accordingly, there were numerous rooms for practicing and a separate auditorium to bring all the trainees together.

Before assigning rooms, we gathered in a large auditorium and listened to brief information about the upcoming schedule. By that time, it was already past midnight.

"During the training camp, four trainees will share a room. Once assigned, the room will be fixed without change until the first mission following the theme song. Please go to bed first and gather at the auditorium at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Morning time is from 7:00."

Since the staff were also working, it was obvious that they were tired. They didn't talk too long for no reason; they just made a light announcement and immediately handed out cards with assigned room numbers to the trainees.

'My room... No. 102.'

I took the card and let out a sigh of relief. I was lucky to be on the first floor. I would have died if I had had to go up the stairs in this situation.

After breaking through the scattered trainees, I moved to the dorm section and entered room 102, located around the corner of the first floor. No one was inside yet.

Without waiting for the other roommates, I put my suitcase in the corner and headed for the bed. The best part about being early is first dibs.

I went up to the bunk bed and collapsed.
.

.

.

.

"Hello... Errr? Roommate? Wake up!"

...When I opened my eyes, it was morning.