Chapter 79

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 79

"...Yoo-ha, did something happen?"

After the ranking announcement was over, it was time to go into the dorm room to pack our bags. I stopped moving for a moment at the question Danwoo threw at me while I was organizing my luggage.

At that moment, Aiden Lee and Kang Hyun-jin, who were organizing their clothes together In the room, looked at me with tenacious eyes, as if they had been wondering the same thing.

"...No, nothing special."

"You haven't looked good since when you were called over."

Aiden immediately refuted my answer.

'A quick-witted guy.'

I clicked my tongue for a moment at the answer. Normally, he deliberately went around not paying attention to others, but it was very annoying when his attention was on me.

"... Did the production team say anything?"

"..."

At that time, Kang Hyun-jin spoke, and I had no choice but to raise my head and examine his expression. I wondered if he thought I might have colluded with the production team and received an unfair advantage.

But.

'... It's not that.'

Unlike before, there was no hostility to be found on Hyunjin Kang's face. Rather, he looked worried.

At that change, I lowered my head again and opened my mouth as I closed the zipper of my suitcase.

"It's really no big deal. It was just because I saw a face I didn't want to see."

"A face you don't want to see? Yoo-ha, who did you fight with?"

"No fighting."

I fixed the carrier and pondered for a moment what to say.

"I'm anti-Baek Yi-hyun."

"... uh?"

"Huh?"

I decided to bring out a truth that could be moderately obscured.

"I am the leader. I went out and heard a few words about the team, and then I met Baek Yi-hyun on the way back. But I feel pissed because I hate him."

"Uh..."

"You're an anti?"

"Yes."

I answered calmly. The three of them looked bewildered as if they had heard a bomb go off, but I didn't care.

It's the truth. I hate that bitch.

Baek Yi-hyeon is a public figure, and people who hate public figures are usually lumped together and called anti. In terms of that, I could roughly explain it that way.

I am the number one Baek Yi-Hyeon anti.

I don't have to bring up things like the fact that we know each other or the conversations we had.

"That... I see... Eh, I think it could be..."

"Uh... you might hate him. Yes."

Danwoo and Hyunjin were more naive than I thought, and rushed to finish their words with a clear look of embarrassment at the word "anti."