Chapter 62

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 62

If Cheon Se-rim had said that he intended to share despite Kim Young-shin's refusal, I would not have given him his number. He probably did consider it, though. 

'If that happens, he'll be no different from Kim Min-ho.'

Kim Min-ho, who stumbled over Cheon Se-rim to become a hot topic somehow, and Cheon Se-rim, who talked about Kim Young-shin to break the situation. Both would have been the same guy.

It's better not to post an apology itself in the first place than to make the situation worse.

But Cheon Se-rim did not. If Kim Young-shin refuses, he said that he will throw away even a high-probability breakthrough method without regret.

-I don't regret leaving at the end of my debut. Even if I could go back to that time, I would do the same. But I think I will regret the words I said when Youngshin Hyung asked for help.

Thanks to that, I gave Cheon Se-rim Kim Young-shin's number.

"I didn't know you would accept it."

And fortunately, Kim Young-shin accepted Cheon Se-rim's call. He allowed the public apology.

"I'm glad things worked out."

There was certainty that Kim Young-shin would accept Cheon Se-rim's contact. Although it was only for a short while, judging from Kim Young-shin's tone and attitude seen in Cheon Se-rim's past, it didn't seem like he would just reject Cheon Se-rim's contact.

Whether it was for revenge, another opportunity, or because of the relationship with Cheon Se-rim in the past, Kim Young-shin would have allowed Cheon Se-rim to publish an apology with a high probability.

Above all, if things weren't going to turn out that way, the system wouldn't have allowed me to help Cheon Se-rim in the first place.

In other words, my assistance was based on success from the beginning.

"If it wasn't for you, this wouldn't have happened."

However, since Cheon Se-rim did not know the existence of the system, he seemed to regard the recent series of events as a miracle. 

For some reason, Cheon Se-rim was looking at me with a sentimental face that was not typical of him, so I answered while slightly avoiding his gaze.

"Stop talking nonsense and get up. We move now."

"Hmm, are you shy?~"

I ignored Cheon Se-rim's mischievous words and stood up. Before I knew it, the staff called out trainees individually.

Me, Cheon Se-rim, and Aiden Lee lined up according to the entry of each agency. While the trainees were entering the set through the entrance door following the staff's call.