Chapter 149

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 149

-I'm glad Chanhee looks comfortable... I can see that Chanhee is trying to do his best these days, but I was really worried because he seemed to be struggling.

-I felt like he had lost his soul since he made a mistake on stage last time... Even when he was making kebabs, he was very quiet and uncharacteristically childish... So I was really worried, but I think I'm okay now.

Fans who were happy to see the tension of Yu Chan-hee's return soon raised the topic of the warm relationship between Yoo-ha and Yu Chan-hee, which was confirmed through U Live today.

-I'm curious, but this time Chanhee was having a hard time emotionally and it seems like Yoo-ha helped him with that... Isn't the current situation similar to the 2nd contest?

-I don't know what happened to Chan-hee, but it seems true that Yoo-ha is the kind of person who takes care of people well. Looking at Hyun-jin and Chan-hee, they say that they overcame difficult times thanks to Yoo-ha.

-Because this is happening, I've been waiting for four years... What on earth happened to you two? Please tell YourOne, too. 4 years is when the contract is close to ending. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ha... But on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to it... At first, I was really worried about how Yoo-ha and Chanhee's relationship would change, but now I feel reassured that Yoo-ha is next to Chanhee. I can feel it ㅠㅠ. Guys, I will ride for four years so be sure to tell me ㅠㅠ

Of course, the response from Yoo-ha's fandom, 'Shimingdan', was also good.

-Am I the only one who cried a little when I saw the Live? ㅠ... To be honest, I was stressin when I heard Hyunjin and Chanhee, were on the same team as Yoo-ha ... But now it seems like those two people like my child the most, so I'm really touched right now..

-I know I'm gonna sound like a bitch but screw it. MY YOOHA IS THE KING OF PERSONALITY!!! HE TURNS HATRED INTO KINDNESS. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. MY CHILD HAS DRAMA HE IS ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT!!! CALL ME NAMES I DON'T CARE!!! BUT DO NOT HATE ON MY YOOHA!!!

Shimingdan, Yoo-ha's fandom, had to worry once after the formation of 'OneDear.'

Among the trainees who became the same members, there were several who had already formed a good relationship with Yoo-ha, but on the other hand, there were two who had the greatest hostile relationship with him.

The two mentioned Yoo-ha's name during the broadcast, thanked him and directly announced that their relationship had improved, but despite this, fans could not stop worrying.

Because I couldn't let go of the possibility that it might be a reconciliation created as a survival script, with an apology being broken and ending with laughter in order to create a narrative.

However, what they showed during this 'UTOPIA' activity was enough to forget those worries completely.